Suikoden United and Infamous Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who would you side with?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you side with?
The Zexen Knights
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
Holy Harmonia
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
Karaya Clan
21%
 21%  [ 25 ]
Lizard Clan
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Duck Clan
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
Chisha Clan
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Alma Kinan Clan
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Safir Clan
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 117

NoFlyZone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Who would you side with? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since I'm in a S3 mood...

If you were caught up in the war in the Grasslands during Suikoden 3 (before everyone came together under the Flame Champion) and you were forced to choose a side, who would you side with? Would you pledge your loyalty to Zexen, Harmonia, or one of the Mighty Six Clans?

My opinion would be siding with the Zexens, My reasons are

1. Don't want to be a barbarion :D

2. I really don't like the idea of joining Harmonia

3. Of course my favorite charactar is Chris so naturally I would want to be part of the Zexen knights if I was in the situation. (Although I do like the Alma Kinan Clan, if ya know what I mean ;) and one of my other favorites is Yumi)

So please let me know all of your opinions on this....

NoFlyZone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Karaya clan all the way man!
my reasons are
#1-There weapons are cool looking
#2-There have ruthless aggression!!
uh thats all I got. :P
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I definitely like the Grassland Clans better than the Zexens, and Harmonia's cool and all, but I'd like to know more about them before pledging my loyalty to them in a situation like that. But as for which grassland clan, that's kind of a hard decision.

Chraging into battle with ducks and lizards would be a little...wierd, to say the least.

The Chisha clan doesn't really fight, so no, not them.

I wish we knew more about the Safir Clan, maybe I would consider allying with them, but alas, those darn mantor riders had to go in there and ruin everything :(

I guess it just comes down to a tie between the Karaya and Alma Kinan Clans. Alma Kinan fighters are pretty skilled archers and they seem to have skills with magic as well. On the other hand, Krayan fighters are skilled, loyal, and cunning warriors. I guess in the end, it comes to a coin toss.

*flips coin*

Karaya Clan it is. :D

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would have to say Alma Kinan clans i mean it's a bunch of young women thats all i need to know plus there good with magic and being archers and stuff but come on a bunch of women u gotta love that
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say Harmonia, mainly because of their relative neutrality in the fighting between the clans and just watching and waiting for their oppertunity to strike at the entire region again as it seems. Besides I have always been one to seek order in relative chaos and thats why I would go with Harmonia. However, Karaya clan are a very close second in my opinion of the various clans. Though the Duck Clan are pretty cool since they are...... ducks. Ducks are and have always been cool whether in a game or in real life with their ummmm duck activities. Though the clan with all women would be very cool if I could ummmm be a male in the group and be surrounded by lots of ladies. :twisted: Anyways yeah I was torn between the first two and I wish the third were possible but I couldnt since im a guy.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was going to say what flik_wannabe said, but now it would be unoriginal...so I'll say the Duck Clan. I would just turn around and say to my comrades every five minutes "Dude. You're a duck. Who talks. And has a halberd. And has a helmet on with a picture of a rubber duckie on it. What the hell is going on?".
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy Harmonia because: 1.They have awesome magic. 2.Sasarai kicks ass! I also wouldnt mind joining alma kinan(Same reason as NoFlyZone)or karaya(Lucia is a hotty).
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I said Lizards. I don't really know WHY I said the Lizards, but they're cool so I did.
Also, aside from a Harmonian kobold slave (who whould never side with Harmonia), I've only ever RPed a Lizard clan member from those choices. So I had to go with him *nods*
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me I would have to side with the Zexens.

1. I have always had this deep respect for the knight class.
2. Knights are very well trained and have a lot of drive.
3. The six great knights just rock.
4. I've always wanted to have Sir in front of my name or a title.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go Mighty Ducks!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I probably would choose....Harmonia..

being with ducks and lizards is awkward and well....and also for these 2 clans - and for all the other Grassland clans for that matter. I just don't think I'd stand the "atmosphere"
No reason - I just know I won't.

I wouldn't really want to 'join' the Zexens because I never really liked them ever since I got my hands on Suikoden 3.

so Harmonia is pretty much all that's left.

wow...I have such an enthusiastic answer huh? [/sarcasm]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose the ducks mainly because their city is awesome. I love the water and if it didn't seem so swampy, i'd probably spend the whole time swimming. Also, the music they play for the village is awesome as well. So for those pretty petty reasons, I'd fight for the ducks. We don't need Harmonia messing their city up and turning the people into a bunch of weakling backstabbers. (AKA Le Buque...not including Franz of course)
Gustav Pendragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

either the ducks or Harmonia, probably harmonia though. Lizard and Karaya don't appeal to me, too aggressive and impulsive for me. Safir I don't know anything about so can't say anything. Not much for pure isolationism so no Alma Kinan. Chisa is to pacifistic for me. Zexen's too economically driven. Ducks are cool, can fight very well, good traders, don't get into fights unless it is necessary. But I think i'll have to go with Harmonia.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hail Holy Harmonia!

La Brigade des Loups

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd choose Alma Kinan, for my own personal reasons that you all should know what it is <.<;; >.>;;
Besides, that city is the best looking from suiko3 in my opinion, in a quiet forest and all, it'd be great to live there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: