Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tactics Gameplay question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Tactics Gameplay question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those quests where do i go to get diamonds, platnium, and how do i get happiness stones?

What's at the end of the Obel ruins? :P
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dug up a piece of platinum on the first floor of the Obel Ruins for the rest I don't know.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

is there a way to do some leveling withouth adancing in the story?
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could fight certain levels in the Obel ruins over and over again. I play level 1 a lot and exit when I win. Then I just go back in for more training.

Edit: Grammar :roll:

Last edited by Tonberry on Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there's also the collenbal ruins, once you reach the kooluk empire.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Suikoden Tactics Gameplay question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Child of The Sea God wrote:
For those quests where do i go to get diamonds, platnium, and how do i get happiness stones?

I found diamonds on the fifth floor of the Obel ruins. Platinum can be found there, but it's more easily obtained at the Mido Shallows (where Stones of Happiness are found as well).
proemthez

9412 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

um according to the post there were supposed to be quest like furball belt needed for rank E but i don'y recall any such mission? means i did not skip chiepoos mission rit? i dint have that quest
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YOu should have it. It's one of the first quests you can find.
Viktor_33815

" The Renegades "

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can some one PLEASE give me a complete charecter list for Suikoden Tactics i would greatly apprectaite it ( SP?) :D

" The Renegade "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viktor_33815 wrote:
can some one PLEASE give me a complete charecter list for Suikoden Tactics i would greatly apprectaite it ( SP?) :D

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/suikoden_tactics_a.txt
I'm pretty sure it lists all the characters in that walkthrough. That faq also contains a lot of other useful information.
Viktor_33815

" The Renegades "

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Thanx Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED (SP?) thanx you saved my rear end

" THE RENEGADE "

" The Renegade "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Child of The Sea God wrote:
Viktor_33815 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it lists all the characters in that walkthrough. That faq also contains a lot of other useful information.

GameFAQs doesn't like it when you directly link to their guides. You might want to change that link.

Here's the link that goes to the Suikoden Tactics guide directory.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/928809.html
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i just love this game... except for one thing... it jsut that it seems that some char's really die easily... this game would have been perfect if it wasn't for those chars to have the bad habit of dying.

yet again.. it give a good sense of risk and make them look like not so invincible...( but it is still very frustrating when you are about to win a LOOOONG battle and the char decides to die jon your only mistake... )

POSSIBLE SPOILER

aside of that, i gove this game a good 8/10

( one point minus because of the voice of the main char... sure his voice is ok but when you make the ''jump'' in time... shouldn't his voice have matured too? he still have a voice of a young 15 years old boy... )
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cyrano wrote:

POSSIBLE SPOILER

aside of that, i gove this game a good 8/10

( one point minus because of the voice of the main char... sure his voice is ok but when you make the ''jump'' in time... shouldn't his voice have matured too? he still have a voice of a young 15 years old boy... )

Here's a topic about Kyril's voice on Suikosource. Might be of interest to you.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5034
Aetherian

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with Cyrano about how easily (or uneasily) the characters die in battle. While it does add a sense of realism to the game, showing that these characters are not invincible, I found it extremely annoying and generally detrimental to my enjoyment of the game. Frequently I found myself near the end of a difficult or long battle only to have an enemy gain a critical strike against one of my characters and then that character ended up dying. Some people may not be bothered by this, but for a perfectionist like myself it was just downright enraging. Still, I have to admit that it did give me great incentive to carefully plan out my strategies and heavily use the terrain elements (likewise, abuse them).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: