Suikoden United and Infamous Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tactics Stuff [Spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a Fortune Rune in the game as well. I have no idea how I got it, but one day it was in my inventory. It makes leveling up Rene a lot easier.

^Actual quote!
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's the level 50 stats (that I got) for all battle characters except for the mercs and Lalacle:

And here's a ranking of characters by stat:

RUNES is the number of spells the character gets (W/X/Y/Z) and how many rune slots that are open in brackets (minus any rune slots taken up by runes like Swallow and Charm). If you see any mistakes please tell me. :D
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WoW!!!this is KooL...Thanks BuDDY!!!
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.. That chart made me want to use Eugene and Nalleo even more. Thank you! :D

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nalleo is great, he'd be even better if he could mount so he could get around the place a bit better. And Eugene has tank written all over him.

There's a small error with Paula and Jewel, they should have 6 MOV not 7, I forgot to take the Godspeed skill off them.
Yontory

9094 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Haruna you should be able to get Elemental Robe for 20000 potch. Pretty useful for mage.

I dont know which one, but one of the frog dropped berserker belt which boost 20 STR.
I got two from battle in the underground path and other two in mido shallow.

Easy bronze medals: After u have Owl or Kangacorn, just run to the exit as fast as u can without getting killed.

i hope its useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: