Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tactics Stuff [Spoilers]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Suikoden Tactics Stuff [Spoilers] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought I'd create a topic for people to post stuff that they find in the game so that there will be one place for people to look for any info they need. Things like rewards for S ranking battles, secrets, character recruiting, quest stuff basically anything that people find while playing. Well I haven't got far in the game but I'll start it off:

Medals (Can be equipped):

• C Rank - Bronze Medal: +15 HP, +1 DEF
  • B Rank - Silver Medal: +10 HP, +1 DEF
  • A Rank - Gold Medal: +5 HP, +1 DEF

I'm pretty sure there is a hidden bonus for Silver/Gold Medals - some sort of hidden stat perhaps?

S Rank Rewards

• Razril Knight Token, +3 PDF, +5 STR, +10 HP (Back Streets of Razril)
  • Steele's Shield, +10 PDF, +2 Parry Skill (Night Sea)
  • Archmage's Glasses, +2 PDF, +5 MAG, +2 Concentration Skill (Underground Passage)
  • Archmage's Robe, +15 PDF, +20 MDF (Secret Room)
  • Edgar's Cape, +5 PDF, +10 SKL (Nest of Pirates)
  • Fancy Necklace, +5 PDF, +50 Magical Defence (Ruins of Collanbal)
  • Merchant's Cap, +2 PDF/STR/SKL/MAG/EVA/MDF/SPD/LUC, +10 HP (Port Merseto)
  • Rusty Cog, +8 PDF, +10 STR (Caleron Laboratory)
  • Dried Grass Amulet, +5 PDF, +5 SKL, +30 HP (Terana Plains)
  • Woven Grass Medal, +5 PDF, +5 MAG, +30 HP (Xasta Grassland)
  • Simeon's Spell Book, +5 PDF, +20 MAG, +15 MDF (Haruna)
  • Drop Earrings, +5 PDF, +90% Accuracy (Small Border Village)
  • Royal Shield, +20 PDF (Mido Shallows)
  • Gate of Graska, +60 PDF, -30 EVA, -30 MDF, -30 SPD (Imperial City og Graska)
  • Imperial Ring, +5 PDF/STR/SKL/MAG/EVA/MDF/SPD/LUC (Graska Palace)
  • Iskas's Bracelet, +10 PDF, +10 MAG, +10 MDF, Immune Sleep, Stun, Silence (Secret Patriarchal Facility)

Bargains
Razril
Rage Force Bead - 200
Fur Cape - 1200
Thunder God Garb - 1200

Middleport
Guard Robe - 900

Pirate's Nest
Bucket Orb - 1000
Salt - 50

Obel
Salt - 50
Strength Sash - 4000

Nay Island
Mackerel - 50
Bonito - 250
Salt - 50

Na-Nal Island
Killer Orb - 5000
Killer Ring - 4000

Iluya Island
Flowing Force Beads - 200
M. Earth Force Beads - 200
Thunder Force Beads - 200
Rage Force Beads - 200
Cyclone Force Beads - 200

Merseto
Porcupine Cape - 2000
Counter Ring - 4000?

Haruna
One-Piece Dress - 2500
Power Glove - 5000
Dragon Scale Bracers - 6000

Small Border Village
Party Dress - 4800
Stardust Dress - 6000
Battle Bracelet - 6000
Viking Shield - 4000

Graska
Magic Hand - 4800
Elemental Robe - 12000
Kensei Garb - 20000

Recruiting
Eugene: In Gossip Section of Na-Nal Island after battle at El-Eal on a Water Day.

Gary and Ema:You get these two by just entering Mersto, I got them just before the second El-Eal battle.

Dario and Nalleo and Hervey and Sigurd: Visit the Nest of Pirates (after 1st El-Eal battle?) and you will recruit one of these pairs. I got Dario and Nalleo on an Earth day so I think it may be:
Dario and Nalleo: Earth/Wind Day
Hervey and Sigurd: Fire/Water Day

For the pair you do not get, go back to the Nest of Pirates on their day after the ambush at the Ruins of Collanbal.

Rita: Complete the quest, "Game On" (Rank E)

Maxine: Complete the quest, "Hand Delivery" (Rank E)

Pablo: Speak to him in the gossip section of Middleport (after Nest of Pirates?)

Rene: Complete the quest, "Seeking Treasure Hunt Partners" (Rank E)

Lazlo: Speak to Lino in the gossip section of Obel after the second El-Eal battle (the one where Mizuki and Akaghi come back) and then complete the battle at the deserted island. (Must have 108 SOD SIV data loaded)

Snowe: Go to Razril after getting Lazlo and speaking to one of the gossipers who mentions that some nobel is on furball patrol in the back streets - simply go there and complete an easy battle to get Snowe. (Must have 108 SOD SIV data loaded)

Cedric and Rachel: Complete the quest, "Catch the Eat-and-Run Bandit" (Rank D, after Collanbal ambush)

Kenneth and Katarina: Complete the quests "Get the Imposters (Part I)" (Rank E) and "Get the Imposters (Part II)" (Rank C) and Kenneth and Katarina will join after the battle during Part II at El-Eal.

Tal: After recruiting Kenneth and Katarina go to Razril and talk to Tal in the Gossip section for him to join.

Reinbach and Charlemagne: Started by the quest "Dear Friend" (Rank D). Buy Salt from the Bargains in either Obel or Nay Island then talk to the Woman in Middleport to get the Soap. Then talk to the Old Woman in Obel to get the Pearl Shell and then take that to the Young Man in Razril for a Crystal Ball. Next head to Terana Plain, complete the battle and then head to the inn in Middleport for the characters to join.

Nalkul, Noah and Champo: Talk to the Old Man in Merseto after the compulsory battle at Terana Plain then head to the port of Merseto for a battle against some bandits after which they'll join you.

Reinhold and Mitsuba: After the battle at Terana Plain head to Merseto and talk to Reinhold in the Gossip section. Then head back to Terana Plain for a one on one battle against Mitsuba. After the battle Mitsuba will join, head back to Merseto and talk to Reinhold for him to join.

Karl: Take on the quest "Missing Children" (Rank B). The enter Collanbal Ruins. Talk to Karl with Kyril during the battle for him to join.

Yu: Start the quest "Medicinal Roots Wanted" (Rank D) and get three Savage Sprout Roots from the Savage Sprouts on Xasta Grassland (stealing twice or hoping for a drop) and then speak to Yu in Obel to recruit him.

Jeane: Accept the quest "Fragment of the Five Elements" (Rank A) and get a fragment of each element (either from the elemental orbs or the attacking elementals) and then take them to the Tavern in Haruna to recruit Jeane.

Kate: Go to the town of Haruna after the battle at the Small Border Village and within the town go to the Street Corner, then just win the battle with Kate still alive.

Roget Talk to him in the first battle at Graska.

Mercenary Leader, Red Mercenary, Blue Mercenary, Yellow Mercenary: Accept the quest "A Letter of Challenge" (Rank S) and then go to the Obel Ruins on a Water day to be automatically taken to the Flowing Chamber for a battle against the mercs. Complete the battle and they'll join you.

Lalacle:

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:29 am; edited 22 times in total
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:
With the influx of information starting to unveil these two games, we realize that this is an exciting time for all. But just because we have information, there are plenty of members here that would prefer to keep such information a secret for the time being. We must respect their wishes, so they can have a great experience when they finally play any or both of the respective games.

So from here on out, there is to be no discussion at all of topics relating to Suikoden 5 or Suikoden Rhapsodia outside the "Suikoden 5 & Rhapsodia Speculation & Discussion" forum. The last thing any of us wants to do is ruin the experience by misplacing a spoiler in one of your posts. We have to look out for the entire community, and this is the best course of action to do so.

Furthermore, the release of either one of these two games (Whether it be in Japan, North America, Europe, or the rest of the world) does not warrant permission to reveal information outside the Suikoden 5 and Rhapsodia threads either. The reason being is that others don't get the game as soon as it comes out. So in relation to that, please wait for Administration permission to post S5/Rhapsodia information freely in the remaining forums of this board.

Nation specific topics on these two games rely on the permission of your nation leader of course.

Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5384

I'm sorry, it just feels nessesary to quote that. Not that there's anything major here, but.. No offense intended. :(

If it's been told that you could post it freely already, disregard this.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I better wait and see what the mods think about this topic then, if they feel that they should delete it they'll have no argument from me, I hate having a game spoiled for me, so I wouldn't want to do it for someone else.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Deletion is not warranted, I'll just move it.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Weapons
(First is the name of the character then the name of their weapon, the numbers in brackets are the ATK strength of the weapons i.e (Lv1,LV2,Lv3,Lv4,Lv4,Lv6,Lv7,Lv8)
Note: The only missing character is Lalacle.

One Handed Sword - Can use the Viper Rune. (14,24,38,50,64,80,100,115)
Trishtan - Spirit, Bravery
Gretchen - Long Sword, War Sword, Night Sword
Millay - Brass Sword, Iron Sword, Platinum Sword (Shield)
Jeremy - Lucky Blade, Miracle Blade, Marvelous Blade
Ameria - Feather Sword, Wing Sword
Snowe - Snowe Blade, Snowe Blade, Snowe Blade
Hervey - Broad Sword, Bronze Sword
Keneth - Three-Star Sword, Four-Star Sword (Shield)
Tal - Baby Yellowtail, Young Yellowtail
Paula - ?, Shining Sword
Jewel - ?, White Sword
Red Mercenary - Sword, Sword (Shield)

Axe/Hammer - Axe can use the Gozz Rune. (-,-,42,56,70,82,95,110)
Dario - Wood Smasher, Earth Smasher, Iron Smasher (Shield)
Nalleo - Wood Splitter, Earth Splitter, Iron Splitter (Shield)
Rita - Lovely Hammer, Ribbon Hammer

Archery - Can use the Hawk Rune. (12,22,34,48,62,76,92,110)
Seneca - Honeybee, Wasp, Hornet
Flair - Hathor, Heket
Frederica - ?, Snake Bone Bow
Yellow Mercenary - Bow, Bow

Two Swords. (-,-,40,54,68,82,97,110)
Lazlo - Twin Fang, Twin Heaven Fang, Twin Destiny Fang
Kika - Deesha, Pelkant

Claws - Can use the Lion Rune. (10,20,32,45,57,70,84,96)
Akaghi - Chakram, Flaming Chakram
Mizuki - Damnacanthus, Citrus Tachibana
Wendel - Take This!, Run For Your Life!
Nalkul - One, Two
Champo - Claws, Strong Claws

Rods - Can use the Elemental Runes. (8,18,28,38,48,58,68,78)
Pablo - Sphere Rod, Flash Rod
Maxine - Crescent Rod, Orb Rod
Corselia - Flake Rod, Petal Rod, Splendid Rod
Katarina - Naganara, E Naganara
Simeon, - ?, Gray Heron, Peacock
Roget - ?, Refined Rod, Precious Rod
Mercenary Leader - Staff, Staff

Spears - Can use the Unicorn Rune. (16,28,42,56,72,88,106,122)
Eugene - Heirloom Spear, Great Spear, Supreme Spear
Rachel - Garmr, Fenrir
Reinhold - Baby Bamboo Spear, Bamboo Spear
Busk - ?, Golden Spear, Crystal Spear
Ornelia - ?, Great Lance, Grand Lance
Lino - ?, Horus
Blue Mercenary - Spear, Spear

Great Swords - Can use the Titan Rune. (18,30,46,62,78,94,110,130)
Axel - Sword, High Sword
Coop - Glamme, Balmung, Nothung
Mitsuba - Stone Breaker, Iron Breaker
Selma - ?, Wave Slicing Sword

Missile - Can use the Eagle Rune. (12,22,34,48,62,79,92,110)
Sigurd - Steel Blade, Sheen Sword
Kate - ?, Red Flower

Rapiers/Narcissist Weapons. (-,-,32,42,55,67,80,92)
Reinbach - Rosage, Marguerite
Charlemagne - Etoile, Lune

Hand to Hand - Can use the White Tiger Rune. (10,22,34,46,58,70,82,95)
Karl - Iron Fists, Iron Man's Fist

Attack Rods - Can use Elemental Runes. (12,22,30,45,58,72,86,100)
Andarc - Blade Rod, Axe Rod, Halberd Rod
Jeane - Rod, Silver Rod , Crystal Rod

Unique - Can use Swallow Rune. (16,-,40,56,70,86,106,124)
Kyril - Noble Rage, Noble Fury, Noble Wrath

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:20 am; edited 10 times in total
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just had to mention this... One thing Suikoden tactics made me happy is clearing up the big mystery of who or what that assasin dude with Brandeau that attacked you is...

Poor Peck...
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been selling mine. I get lots of extra cash from them. I equipped some but I didn't notice any differences.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobold wrote:
Just had to mention this... One thing Suikoden tactics made me happy is clearing up the big mystery of who or what that assasin dude with Brandeau that attacked you is...

Poor Peck...

Yes that made me happy too. I loved getting to see what Edgar looks like and even control him if only for a short time. He was pretty badass.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
EZ_Rabbit

The Blade Lackshmana

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It made the whole Brandeau, Kika, Rune of Punishment storyline actually have some explanation and depth. Suikoden Tactics = goodness.

You can use those medlas for a series of uber simple guild quests as well.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK here are the Rest scenes I have got so far, it would be really good if people posted any others they've found, and one thing to note is that this is just when I got them, there might be other requirements:

• After the second El-Eal battle where all like 10 characters join you. Scene is between Wendel, Eugene and Kyril.

• After Lazlo joins. I'm not sure about this one, I can't even remember if there is a rest scene or not, all I wrote down was "After Lazlo"

• After Cedric and Rachel join. I'm pretty sure this was between Andarc and Seneca but don't quote me on that.

• After Corselia joins. This one I'm sure about as I just got it, the scene is between Gretchen and Millay, with Millay asking Gretchen what she's been doing and then Gretchen asking Millay if she wants to spar. This is the one that made me think character levels etc might be a requirement as Millay comments on how strong Gretchen has become.

[*]After Simeon joins. This one is between Pablo and Simeon talking about the fate of Warlock.

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are a few more rest scenes I've found:

Obel - Wind Day - 5/11 - Andarc and Seneca

Obel - Fire (after getting Yu) - 9/30 - Rachel, Cedric and Karl

Iluya Island - Fire Day - 6/30 - Hervey, Nalleo, Sigurd and Dario (This one's actually kinda funny)

Hermitage Island - Wind Day - 7/21 - Seneca and Corselia

Middleport - Wind Day - Rita, Rene and Corselia (Makes Kooluk sounds really boring)

Terana Plain - Water Day - 1/14 - Noah

Merseto - Lightning Day - 7/28 - Jeremy, Mitsuba and Reinhold

Haruna - Earth Day - 1/27 - Champo and Nalkul

Xasta Grassland - Water Day - 1/20 - Simeon, Kyril, Corselia and Yohn

If anyone with the Strategy Guide could tell me if there is anything in it about Rest scenes it would make very happy :D And if anyone is near these dates, would you mind checking them out? I'm pretty sure the date is the only important bit but try different locations if you can, just make sure you've got the neccessary characters and haven't already seen the scene. :D

EDIT: Nevermind about the strategy guide, found out that it doesn't say anything about rest scenes.

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's the runes I've got so far, there are other spells but my characters don't have a high enough magic level for me to find out what they are.
EDIT: I've changed all the descriptions to what is said in the game.

Elemental Magic Runes
Water Rune - Magic Rune that enables water magic.

• Water Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Water.
  • Kindness Drops - Completely heal one unit's HP and status ailments.
  • Breath of Ice - Damage units within range.
  • Kindness Rain - Heal HP and status ailments of units within range.

Flowing Rune - Magic Rune that enables more powerful water magic.

• Flowing Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Water.
  • Breath of Ice - Damage units within range.
  • Kindness Rain - Heal HP and status ailments of units within range.
  • Silent Lake - Always silences enemy units within range.

Fire Rune - Magic Rune that enables fire magic.

• Flame Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Fire.
  • Flaming Arrows - Deal fire-based damage to one unit.
  • Blazing Wall- Damage units on Fire.
  • Explosion - Damage units within range.

Rage Rune - Magic Rune that enables more powerful fire magic.

• Rage Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Fire.
  • Blazing Wall- Damage units on Fire.
  • Explosion - Damage units within range.
  • Final Flame - Damage units within range.

Wind Rune - Magic Rune that enables wind magic.

• Wind Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Wind.
  • Wind of Sleep - Puts units within range to sleep (Sometimes!).
  • Healing Wind - Heal HP of units within range.
  • The Shredding - Damage units within range.

Cyclone Rune - Magic Rune that enables more powerful wind magic.

• Cyclone Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Wind.
  • Healing Wind - Heal HP of units within range.
  • The Shredding - Damage units within range.
  • Shining Wind - Damage all enemies and heal all allies on Wind tiles.

Earth Rune - Magic Rune that enables earth magic.

• Earth Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Earth.
  • Clay Guardian - Increase PDF and MDF for units within range.
  • Vengeful Child - Protection against Magic/Skills once (one ally).
  • Earthquake - Deal damage to units within range 10 times randomly.

M.Earth Rune - Magic Rune that enables more powerful earth magic.

• Mother Earth Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Earth.
  • Vengeful Child - Protection against Magic/Skills once (one ally).
  • Earthquake - Deal damage to units within range 10 times randomly.
  • Canopy Defense - Protection against Magic/Skills once (nearby units).

Lightning Rune - Magic Rune that enables lightning magic.

• Lightning Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Lightning.
  • Thunder Runner - Damage central unit and those around it.
  • Berserk Blow - Damage one unit.
  • Heavenly Thunder - Damage units on Lightning.

Thunder Rune - Magic Rune that enables more powerful lightning magic.

• Thunder Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Lightning.
  • Berserk Blow - Damage one unit.
  • Heavenly Thunder - Damage units on Lightning.
  • Furious Blow - Damage one unit.

Sword Runes
Flowing Sword Rune - A skill rune that enables use of the Flowing Sword.

• Water Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Water.
  • Flowing Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Water.
  • Flowing Sword - Enter magic Flowing sword state after attacking the enemy.

Rage Sword Rune - A skill rune that enables use of the Rage Sword.

• Flame Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Fire.
  • Rage Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Fire.
  • Rage Sword - Enter magic Rage sword state after attacking the enemy.

Cyclone Sword Rune - A skill rune that enables use of the Cyclone Sword.

• Wind Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Wind.
  • Cyclone Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Wind.
  • Cyclone Sword - Enter magic Cyclone sword state after attacking the enemy.

M.Earth Sword Rune - A skill rune that enables use of the Mother Earth Sword.

• Earth Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Earth.
  • Mother Earth Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Earth.
  • Mother Earth Sword - Enter magic Mother Earth sword state after attacking the enemy.

Thunder Sword Rune - A skill rune that enables use of the Thunder Sword.

• Lightning Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Lightning.
  • Thunder Force - Change terrain element in affected areas to Lightning.
  • Thunder Sword - Enter magic Thunder sword state after attacking the enemy.

Command Runes
Rune of Punishment - Rune governing atonement and forgiveness.

• Eternal Ordeal - Damage one unit.
  • Double Edged Sword - Deal damage to units within range 8 times randomly.
  • Voice of Death - Kill one unit (high probability).
  • Everlasting Mercy - Heal allies and damage enemies within range.

Viper Rune - Special Skill Rune for one-handed-sword users.

• Poison Slash - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Viper Bite - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Hydra - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to enemies within range.

Titan Rune - Special Skill Rune for great-sword users.

• Giant's Hand - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Giant's Foot - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Giant's Roar - Deal 1.2 x normal damage to units in range.

Hawk Rune - Special Skill Rune for archery.

• Shadow Weave - Inflict Shadow Weave on one enemy (sometimes!).
  • Strong Arm - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Dance of the Hawk - Deal 1.0 x damage to units within range.

White Tiger Rune - Special Skill Rune for hand-to-hand users.

• Gather Strength - Double the power of unit's next attack.
  • Steel Curtain - Increase PDF by 50% until unit's next turn.
  • Air Shot - Deal 2.0 x normal damage to units within range.

Lion Rune - Special Skill Rune for claw users.

• Piercing Claw - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Shredding Claw - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to units within range.
  • Beast King Claw - Deal 2.0 x normal damage to one enemy.

Unicorn Rune - Special Skill Rune for spear-fighting.

• First Style - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to units within range.
  • Second Style - Deal 1.2 x normal damage to units within range.
  • Third Style - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to units within range.

Eagle Rune - Special Skill Rune for missile-weapon users.

• Clairvoyance - Attack with triple normal range.
  • Piercing Shot - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to enemies within range.
  • Smoking Shot - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to enemies within range.

Gozz Rune - Special Skill Rune for axe users.

• Helmet Split - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Earth Split - Deal 0.5x normal damage to units within range.
  • Crush - Deal 2.0 x normal damage to one enemy.

Kangacorn Rune - Special Skill Rune for use while riding Kangacorns.

• Rush - Impale one enemy for 2.0 x normal damage.
  • Kangacorn Spirit - Cause temporary berserk, increased PDF/MDF.

Giant Owl Rune - Special Skill Rune for use while riding Giant Owls.

• Wind Blade - Deal 0.5 x normal damage to units within range.
  • Owl Heart - Causes temporary berserk, increased accuracy/dodging.

Falcon Rune - Special Skill Rune for Kika.

• Falcon Slash - Deal 1.2 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Falcon Thrust - Deal 2.0 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Falcon Storm Thrust - Deal 3.0 x normal damage to one enemy.

Swallow Rune - Special Skill Rune for Kyril.

• Flying Swallow - Deal 0.8 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Flying Swallow Cut - Deal 0.5 x normal damage to enemies within range.
  • Flying Swallow Slash - Deal 3.0 x normal damage to one enemy.

Shrike Rune - Special Skill Rune for Mizuki.

• Shrike Impale - Impale one enemy for 1.0 x normal damage.
  • Skull Thrust - Deal 1.5 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Pile Driver - Deal 2.0 x normal damage to one enemy.

Red Rose Rune - Magnificent Skill Rune for Reinbach.

• Red Rose Etude - Deal 1.0 x normal damage to one enemy.
  • Red Rose Minuet - Put units within range to sleep (sometimes!).
  • Red Rose Ronda - 0.8x normal damage to all enemies in range.

Passive Runes
Rune of Balance/Balance Rune
Negates unbalance during battle.

Prosperity Rune
Increase potch earned from battle.

Fortune Rune
Increases EXP earned for bearer.

Sunbeam Rune
Heals small amount of HP after owner's turn ends.

Balloon Rune
Chance of enemy getting a balloon attached when hit.

Drain Rune
Heals HP when owner scores a critical hit.

Bucket Rune
Chance of enemy getting a bucket over head when hit.

Killer Rune
Increases chance of a critical hit.

Firefly Rune
Lures enemies to target this unit first (Eugene only).

Mischief Rune - Noah Only
When stealing, causes status aliment in victim (Noah only).

Chameleon Rune
Changes favoured element daily (Mitsuba only).

Skunk Rune
Enemies are less likely to target bearer.

Counter Rune
Increases chances of dodging and counterattacking.

Champion Rune
Less weaker enemies.

Gale Rune
Increases speed.

Charm Rune
Charms all allies (Jeane only).

Hunter Rune
Orb imbued with Hunter's ability.

NOTES ABOUT THE RUNES:
Unless it says otherwise assume the spell is instantaneous:

Rune of Punishment
Eternal Ordeal - 40
Double Edged Sword - 10 (Fast)
Voice of Death - Death

Lightning
Thunder Runner - 35 also stuns center target
Beserk Blow - 70 (Fast)
Heavenly Thunder - 50 (Slow)

Thunder
Beserk Blow - 70 (Fast)
Heavenly Thunder - 50 (Slow)

Wind
Healing Wind - (Fast)
The Shredding - 45 (Medium)

Cyclone
Healing Wind - (Fast)
The Shredding - 45 (Medium)

Earth
Earthquake - 60, only hits ground units and unbalances them (Slow)

M.Earth
Earthquake - 60, only hits ground units and unbalances them (Slow)

Fire
Flaming Arrows - 35
Blazing Wall - 30 (Fast)
Eruption - 55 (Medium)

Rage
Blazing Wall - 30 (Fast)
Eruption - 55 (Medium)

Water
Breath of Ice - 30 (Fast)
Kindness Rain - (Medium)

Flowing
Breath of Ice - 30 (Fast)
Kindness Rain - (Medium)
Silent Lake - Silence

Hawk
Strong Arm - Unbalances User
Dance of the Hawk - Inflict Shadow Weave, Unbalance user

Shrike
Skull Thrust - Stuns Enemy

Gozz
Helmet Split - Unbalance user

Viper
Poison Slash - Inflict poison
Viper Bite - Death

White Tiger
Gather Strength - Cannot Redouble
Steel Curtain - Disables counterattack skill

Lion
Piercing Claw - Impale
Shredding Claw - Unbalance user

Unicorn
First Style - Unbalance user
Second Style - Unbalance user

Eagle
Clairvoyance - Accuracy halved
Piercing Shot - Unbalance user

Falcon - All skills no counter
Falcon Storm Thrust - Unbalance user

Kangacorn
Rush - 20% damage on user

Red Rose
Red Rose Etude - Sleep

Last edited by Hawk Thanatos on Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Found a rest scene:

After the Chapter 6: Evil Eye battle.
The scene's between Kyril and Yohn, with Kyril asking Yohn if he "Should go on fighting like this" or something.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Found Other Scenes:

* Chapter 10 -> Na-Nal, 3/24 Wind Day

Between Seneca and Andarc. Seneca writes her own diary.

* Chapter 11 -> Pirate's Nest, 5/29 Fire Day

Between Seneca and Kyril, with Yohn watching from afar. Seneca asks Kyril about his view on her as a Big Sister. Refferring to scene where Kyril asks if Seneca and Andarc knew anything about his Mother.

* Chapter 12 -> El-Eal, 6/20 Before Earth Day

Between Seneca and Andarc. Seneca stops writing her diary.

*Chapter 13 -> Columbal Ruins, 1/27 BEfore Fire Day

Between Kyril, Wendel, and Eugene, with Yohn watching from afar (as usual). Wendel asks Kyril where has he been in the time of the Island Liberation War, and gives him a piece of her mind.

Four scenes in four chapters in a row!

*Chapter 15 -> Terana Plains, 4/5 Wind Day

Between Seneca and Corselia. Corselia talks about her family.(Poor kid!)
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobold wrote:

Poor Peck...

Wow it's been awhile since I played IV, but you're so right! I was always wondering what was up with Pec anyhow. I forgot he was with Brandeau in IV, awesome!
I love the pirates ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: