Suikoden Unique and Informational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Super abusable power characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought Yuiri was awfully useful, especially for taking out those nasty water/earth rincars at the sui3 end boss. I remember she'd do 3 long-range attacks at sickening amounts of damage.

I can't remember what runes or equipment I used on her. All I remember is that I didn't have a fury rune or double-strike...but I think she had a Killer rune permanently attached?

Hmm. Now I have to go experiment a little.
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really, I don't think I really ever used the Alma Kinan girls...I think it's because I discriminate against crossbow users. Bow users are just so much cooler...because BOWS are so much cooler. That being said I may need to try her out because I think I recall her magic being quite good and Im a big fan of mages who can attack when necessary.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
najia111

The Master Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted in Suikoden IV, an amazingly powerful character. I leveled him up to LV 99 with runes Soul-Eater, Mother Earth and Flowing. Oh my God he was awesome!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: