Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden Moment?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Favorite Suikoden Moment? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's your favorite Suikoden Moment can be anything...It could make you laugh,sad,pissed off.....w/e turns your crank

And please explain why this is your favorite moment
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is the moment Elza shot by Clive. It's really sad, because there were a lot of misunderstanding that only told at the end.

The second one, the moment Jowy parted with Jillia. After it would be the end of Suikoden three when Luc and sarah dies (i feel i'm a human too....)

anyway flik, why don't you tell us yours?

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to be really un-original and say the night raid against Luca. The whole scene was just awesome. A close runner up would be the final fight with Neclord and the duel with Luc and Sasarai in S3.

And a few less serious ones would be when Geddoe punches that guy in Le Buchqe, and when Futch asks you if you can do it latter. :roll:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

anyway flik, why don't you tell us yours?

Hmm well my favorite Suikoden Moment is probably when Teo McDohl duels with his his son Tir and once Tir beats him he says"I'm so proud my son surpassed me"

And my other favorite moment is probably When Riou and Apple and Nanami are searching for the coin Shu told them to get and they finally find it the Shu wants to see it and sees the heroes hand and goes"we may have a shot at winning this war"
and then it shows Richmond flipping a coin
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

God I love the firefly scene. I also love the end of 2 with Seed and Culgan, as well as the end of 1 with Flik and Viktor. I'm such a sucker for emotional scenes.
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like odessas death.I almost cried.Next would be annabelles death or when viktor tells riou about genkaku.
The Wise Tenki Star

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh i also like the end of S1 with viktor and flik
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of my favorite moments is when Rowd thinks that he has gotten away with everything and is going to hang Riou and Jowy, when all of a sudden Flik and Viktor show up and spoil the fun.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite moment in Suikoden would me the fight Luca Blight fight.... I say this becuase it was one of the funnest and seriouse parts in Suikoden II. And it can me kind of hard if you dont have any well leveled and equiped people out side of your nomal team. But pretty much all of Suikoden is easy. And for an off not here is my least favorite moment........

The last battle... It was way to easy, I leved up and expeted it to be challenging but my Victor pretty much killed it on his first turn lol :lol: but still it is my favorite game ever.... Thanks

NoFlyZone
The Bryan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is when u see Tir in suikoden 2.It just brings back the memories.Another good one is bringing Gremio back from death.
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Favorite Suikoden Moment was when Luca finally die...my people were pretty weak when I first fought him...I thought that the glowing would some how revive him so I was scary but it is still my favorite moment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...probably Teo`s death. IMHO it was the most touching death scene in the series. I also like the Luca battle(like everyone else), and the part in S3 where you finally find out what happened to the Flame Champion and get to use all three heroes against the dragon.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think I have one favorite moment, but there are few moments that I like such as:
+ Eilie throwing knife in Ryube and made Riou move to either left or right.
+ Saving Nanami in Kyaro's prison ... well, actually watching her terrifying the soldiers.
+ Jess admitting that he was wrong (boy o boy he got what he deserved!!!)
+ Shu slapping Riou in Tigermouth Village (or was it Drakemouth instead?)
+ Anita-Valeria scene in Banner Village and also Killey-Lorelai scene in Gregminster.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say that my personal favorite moment in the Suikoden series was when at the end of Suikoden 2 Riou, Jowy, and Nanami left all there big problems behind and walked off into the sunset together without a care in the world. Where their friendship was the only thing that in the end really meant anything to them and that is all any of them needed. Though I can imagine that it is bound to happen that they will make another appearance in the series since they are the bearers of the rune of begining. Though I have never really cared for the character of Nanami I have always found Jowy and Riou to be the best characters overall in the series. At least to me anyway.

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorite suikoden moment is in S2, when Rina sluts around so Riou and Co. can pass through. It's just a great moment for women empowerment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: