Suikoden Unique and Informational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Template errors?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Template errors? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been getting the following errors while trying to access some threads and the index.

Quote:
Template->loadfile(): File /forum/templates/subSilver/overall_header.tpl for handle overall_header is empty

Quote:
Template->loadfile(): File ./templates/subSilver/jumpbox.tpl for handle jumpbox is empty

Quote:
No input file specified

I also got the "php critical error could not connect to database" error. I get a blank white screen often as well.

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have yet to experience any of these errors in my browsing, and I frequent Suikox often during an average day. The only errors I have ever seen are the 500 errors from the database, but not template-related issues.

Which threads in specific have you been having problems accessing?

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a secret, but they were within Highland. I also received blank screens while trying to make my previous post. The blankness could be my computer's problem, but if it pops up with code and stuff, I'm not so sure. It hasn't happened for several minutes now.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This can happen with a 500 server error. Basically what happens is the server disconnects while folders are loading. Yahoo insists that they have resolved this issue, but they obviously havn't. Nothing I can do about it other than complain.
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have you considered switching hosting from Yahoo to Myrmid? They have a competitive hosting plan that I believe is a better deal than Yahoo's package, though I believe they only offer one subdomain, so I'm not sure if that is an issue.

From everyone I know who has been hosted by Myrmid, they swear by their service.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I will not consider moving the hosting service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: