Suikoden United and Infamous Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 5 Character List
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Suikoden 5 Character List Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just posted a link to a Suikoden 5 character list on the main site.

http://suikox.com/s5/s5chars.html

It took a while for me to put this together due to new info that keeps pouring in, but I made sure to divide the info into non-spoilers and spoilers. Spoilers are written in "shadow text" format that requires you to highlight it to read it. Enjoy!
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars...you are the man. I know you are pretty busy with other aspects of this site (and real life.) so I respect that you took the time to get this list done for us. This game holds a lot of interest to me, mainly just because of my time in the Queendom of Falena. I am sure the fellas share my sentiment there.) This really must have taken you a long time to do. Thanks for the effort. I look forward to any updates you treat us to. Later.

-Traz
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice Job Sars!

Three small things:

For Georg Prime you wrote Suikoden 2 instead of Suikoden 5 once.

You called Horn Hat Woman a He, I normally wouldn't bother with this but you can see by her picture that she is most definitley not a he!

And lastly I was wondering what Lorelai is doing in Falena? I'm pretty sure only Killey went to Falena.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the info Sars ^_^

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
draclau

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice, definately worth the wait thanks

Does anyone else get the feeling Rionne is one of those characters that won't catch your eye much at first but then gets heavily developed and becomes one of those "damn that's cool" characters. She seems driven by loyalty and I believe theres a scene where Felid takes her in as a child, although thinking about it now thats probly just why she's a queens knight.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol @ the name Angry Dude. Good job.

Sars: I just remembered something regarding Dragonhorse rider blue and red.

Spoilers (highlight):

During the trailer they said that the calvary moves like the divine wind when you first see them on horseback. Kamikaze? Think they're suicide units later? If Lucretia uses pretty hard tactics, think she'd be willing to use suicide units?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about Rionne, but Miakis definately looks like a decent character if Sars' right about her personality.

Also, anyone else think that Horn Hat Woman has to be a royal family member with a chest of that calibre. I'm kidding of course, but just thought I'd point out that with the Falenas Family, Jeanne and now her, there will be a certain amount of top heavy ladies.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excellent!!
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really good job Sars !! It's good to know all this things. I'm really curious who that little girl connected with Felid is. At first I thought it was Rionne, but she had another eyes color, then I thought that maybe it is Zelasse(if it is from distant past) but she also has other color of eyes. So I'm little confused...
Another thing: It seems that those beaver people have rather large impact on the story- I don't know if it is bad or good...
I was wondering: have you any other info concerning those two families: Barrows ant other(I forgot name). It seems rather interesting that there would probably some rather complicated politics.
And I think that this female,red hair knight will end as our enemy- it would be probably connected with some tragedic events, I think, maybe involving this black haired knight. And those information about this Turnament and possible award- marying princess Limslair also look very interesting.
Damn , whole infol looks interesting. I hope it would be very good game.

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
I don't know about Rionne, but Miakis definately looks like a decent character if Sars' right about her personality.

Also, anyone else think that Horn Hat Woman has to be a royal family member with a chest of that calibre. I'm kidding of course, but just thought I'd point out that with the Falenas Family, Jeanne and now her, there will be a certain amount of top heavy ladies.

That lady's chest is ridiculous. O_O
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leave it for some smartassed, meathead lackey to to be named Dolph.

Sorry, that's all I can think of with a guy of that name :lol:
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

rofl I know. I wasn't expecting his name to be Dolph. I get memories from that name thanks to MGS.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks alot SARS. I just finished reading through it and it was nice to see all the info in one place. There was a lot of stuff there i had no clue about.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps Alenia will be one of the last Knights to join you in the game. She might have her doubts at first, and after a few battles, and she might begin to believe in the hero, and join his side.

She seems to have problems with some people, but I don't know who she is yelling at during that trailer. She seemed to be in some nice place, so perhaps she is yelling at the Queen?

In that one Army Scene where that big guy says, "For Victory", I thought I noticed Viki as one of those putting her hand in the air. Of course, it could be someone else with black hair, but it did remind me of her...I think it's at 6:50 or so during the trailer.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Perhaps Alenia will be one of the last Knights to join you in the game. She might have her doubts at first, and after a few battles, and she might begin to believe in the hero, and join his side.

She seems to have problems with some people, but I don't know who she is yelling at during that trailer. She seemed to be in some nice place, so perhaps she is yelling at the Queen?

In that one Army Scene where that big guy says, "For Victory", I thought I noticed Viki as one of those putting her hand in the air. Of course, it could be someone else with black hair, but it did remind me of her...I think it's at 6:50 or so during the trailer.

that with Alenia also is possible I think. And in trailer she is yelling at Kyle- if I remember correctly it was in this new text from Sars. Kyle have opinions similar to that barrows family and Alenia of that other family.
And yelling at queen? :) it would be bad Idea in Queendom of falena.
And about Viki: I think there isn't anybody that looks like her in that scene- only one feminine person with dark hair I can see there is Miakis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: