Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

War FAQ: Rule Additions Compilation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: War FAQ: Rule Additions Compilation Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the War FAQ not having been updated with the changes given in each new Phase, I have compiled a list of all of the changes that have not yet been included in the War FAQ so that all players have an equal resource for this information:

As the War FAQ is updated when Sars has the time, I will remove updated info from this thread and add new updates as they come. Please check back as new phases begin for more compilation information. This is primarially an aid for new members of Suikox.

(currently the War FAQ is up to date)

Last edited by Lucent on Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is helpful; it'll be a while before I can update the War FAQ because I have other projects that are higher in priority.
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If there are any inconsistencies with current revisions of abilities, let me know.

Also: If you need someone to throw some text into the WarFAQ's html I'm more than willing to keep it updated for you on a regular basis. It's a pretty easy task, unless there's some strange voodoo magic you've been using to write it.

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a quick question that I didn't see mentioned in the FAQ. What happens when a nation looses a port? Do they have to change a naval unit back into a standard unit? Or does it carry over and it's just based on total number of ports that you've gained? Naturally you don't add a naval unit for retaking a port if you didn't loose one, I assume. Just something I didn't see clearly in the FAQ. Maybe I just missed it though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you lose your port, you lose your navel unit.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, War FAQ has been updated.
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Updated the original post to indicate the War FAQ is up to date. Any future changes will be posted here until the FAQ is updated.

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll remove this as a sticky since it won't be needed until Phase 8 (if at all now that we're all caught up).

Thanks for your work, Lucent. (Oh, and Sars for finaly getting around to updating it.) :D

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: