Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III treasure drops

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Suikoden III treasure drops Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it possible for treasure bosses to drop rare items more than once (such as a Fire Magic Ring or Rage Rune)? I've gotten 3 Champion's Runes on my search for a Dragon S statue, but no matter how many times I try, no luck in getting more than one Rage Rune of Fire Magic Ring. Please help!

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering the same thing. I stalked the twin snake thing for a week to get a dream robe. I just wonder if another will come up eventually. Anyone know?

-My DeviantArt-
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some items appear only once. That's about as much as i know.

The S Statues are in limited quantity, I remember that much.

I remember that at least one or two higher-level elemental runes can be gotten an infinite amount of times. Or was it a Pale Gate rune? Or both? Some skeletons will have these. Just reset and try again until you get a rare item. I think you can keep getting them if you set your mind to it.

^Actual quote!
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My opinion on this is that the chances on getting different rare drop items on treasure bosses drop each time you win. For instance, say the chances of beating the Twin Snakes and getting a Dream Robe are about 6/128 (this is not an actual accuracy rate). The next time, you have about a 3/128 chance, followed by a 1.50/128 chance. It seems reasonable, but you must bring a major amount of patience with you since that is what brings the effort together.

(This idea is not the actual fact, but a theory by the poster Tobias Amherst, so any failure of this theory to comply to reality is not to be blamed on me. :wink: )
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have picked up two Dragon Statue S's from my mini-boss battling. I believe I picked up my second one from the Copper Sun in the Sindar Ruins. I have never encountered anything as great as a ring or a high leveled rune from a mini-boss except in the first battle with a boss in a particular chapter.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing I'm sure of is that you can obtain as many Fire and Lightning Magic Rings as you can (Fire from FlameChampHideaway, and Lightning from the Mountain Path to Caleria treasure bosses), but only during Chapter 3. Once you advance the storyline and head to Chapter 4, you can no longer get them from the treasure bosses.

Some items such as the Dragon Scale can be obtained absolutely only once though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: