Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Earthbound 2 (Mother 3) coming for GBA!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Earthbound 2 (Mother 3) coming for GBA! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1-Up.com Article

A few of you might remember a quirky SNES game called Earthbound that came out in the 90's. Undoubtedly the most original and surreal RPG released during that decade, Earthbound was a comedic and unique game with a charming storyline and addictive gameplay.

Earthbound was known in Japan as Mother 2 (the original game in the series being released years earlier in Japan only on the NES) and there were plans to bring the sequel of the series (Mother 3) to the N64 back in the late 90's, but the project was scrapped about half-way through due to interual problems at Nintendo and the failing sales of the N64.

Now, a decade after the launch of the last chapter in the series, the long-awaited sequel to Earthbound may finally be coming to the Gameboy Advance.

I am so, so psyched! :D

Last edited by Lucent on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hopefully the battles aren't in first person.
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoo. About time. Earthbound is one of my favorite games. I hope they actually release it this time. The sequel should retain the humor of Earthbound. I also hope they make the battles end before even starting when you get strong enough just like in earthbound.

I am so, so psyched as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: