Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally got the game to. ITS AMAZING!!!! I have been looking forward to thid for a while and it was well worth it. Thought I have no complaints except I agree with Sparda..the music....IT SUX! There is no good music what so ever! I dont like taking superstars music either because I like my own song. But other than that the graphics are great, story line was decent, and the new features are really neat to. so I would have to say best wrestling game ever! :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that there going to be some Kire Pro and King of Coloseum fans that aren't going to agree with your last sentence... Not that I am one of them (never played one of them), but some boards are just infected with them. Or that or No Mercy fanboys/girls.

I still have to wait for Xmas to have the game (my parents are going to give me it, along with Pro Evolution Soccer 5) so, I'll only give my opinions about it then.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone try GM mode? It rocks, Im trying to get Hurricane the WWE Title on it hehehe :mrgreen:
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes I have. It is pretty cool, but I cant seem to stay ahead for long and I get to many injured people. Guess I need to put them in less dangerous matches :mrgreen: .

About the Hurricane becoming the champ.........your crazy, but it would be pretty funny though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw crap. I have to get a copy of this one. Since my brother got me Suikoden Tactics, I suppose this would be a great present for him... granted, he doesn't buy a copy ahead of me. I'm curious about the GM mode. What exactly does it do? You play as a GM? How does that work? Okay, too many questions. Answer the first one first. :P
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the GM mode is where you make your own roster. You get to pick which superstars you want on your show, and then you get to put thm in matches, make rivalrys and the better the rival the more crowd support and ratings you get. The whole idea is to beat your opposing show. If you pick Raw you try and beat Smackdown in ratings and the same if you pick Smackdown. If you beat them at the end of the season you get a trophy and maybe some other stuff? I still havent beat GM mode yet. :cry: I think if you bought this for your brother he would enjoy this game.

EDIT: I forgot to add that you get to assign your own champions. So if you want someone like the Hurricane to be the WWE champion you can do that.
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2 player GM mode is also an option.

I found that I was close in the raitings going into Wrestlemania so I played all the interpromotional matches myself to make sure my guys one. Though it was strange, as soon as Carlito started to fued with Shelton over the World Title, my Raw caught up to Smackdown. Also played the buried alive match myself, burying HHH was fun.

Spoiler, I think all I got other than the GM trophy was alternate outfits for JBL and HHH i think, suits, fun.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I happen to love this game, but considering that most of my friends dont much like video games, and the ones that do like XBOX, and such I usually play alone. Ok so most of the games that I enjoy playing are single player anyway, sometimes it would be nice to play a game like this with some friends. However, I can do so on New Years Eve, when I head over to my brothers place, to celebrate that. Anyways generally, it's an amazing game with very few problems, though I would have preferred to have a more in depth storyline to the career mode. Kind of like all the paths that could be taken could be more linear, depending on what path you chose to take. Not to mention say on GM mode for instance that they could eventually come to program say the ability to create storylines themselves for the rivalries you are trying to make. That would have been a great addition to the GM mode, considering that as it stands you are basically just organizing the rivalries, and wrestling the matches if you choose to do that much. Thats what I tend to do anyway, but some people might just skip the matches themselves, and just run the rivalries. How fun is that though, if you dont wrestle the matches you make anyway, it is afterall the only way to ensure that the person you want to win does.

I am not all that sure exactly what rewards you get for winning the GM of the year trophy, but I wouldnt be surprised if those were the prizes. Sounds kind of lame if it's true though.

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

O M G

I have to get this game. QUICKLY!!! GM mode seems very very interesting, despite what Filipe says. :P I can't wait to assign The Hurricane as my World Heavyweight Champion!!! :lol:
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about Spike Dudley as World Champion? Now that puts people on their seats :D

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beleive it or not I actually tried that with Hurricane and Spike Dudley both without a memory card....and I was shocked to see that Spike Dudleys best match brought me 4 stars, and Hurricanes brought me 4.5 stars. That was pretty funny but the best rivalry I had with my saved data was Batista and John Cena. They brought me a full house every time...then Batista got hurt and was out for eighteen weeks and there went the ratings. So the next week John Cena got hurt and was out for sixteen weeks and I had to assign a new champion. So I gave it to Shawn Micheals and we havent recovered yet. :evil:
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viktor2008 wrote:
Quote:

That was pretty funny but the best rivalry I had with my saved data was Batista and John Cena.

My best rivarly was The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin, man that was cool, I put them in every type of matches and they were always 4,5 stars and sometimes they were 5 stars.

Viktor2008 wrote this too:
Quote:

They brought me a full house every time...then Batista got hurt and was out for eighteen weeks and there went the ratings. So the next week John Cena got hurt and was out for sixteen weeks and I had to assign a new champion.

Man 18 and 16 weeks, man thats alot!!! The max I got was 10 weeks with Hassan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: