Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The moment is coming folks for this year's biggest wrestling game!! I can hardly wait! I really really hope it can beat Here Comes the Pain's season mode, I hear there are all kinds of cool new features but I just dont know what soem of them are anyone know?
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am looking forward to the game, cause I am a big Smackdown freak.(Not the show, Raw is better) but the graphics look amazing, and I also hope it will be a great story line. I cant wait to see the create a character graphics. I also hope they have a better move selection.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this game going to have the Smackdown and RAW sides after the draft lottery? If so this game should be called "Smackdown Getting Beaten Down By RAW." Smackdown hardly has any good people left after that.

I will end up playing this game for hours at my friend's house since he gets all the Smackdown games.
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've pre-ordered it already, and I'm already assuming the caw detail is better, since I saw a video which had a caw of Matt Hardy in it (I'm sure he's not in it, saw the roster somewhere), and it dang well *looked* like the detail they put in the real guys.

I saw the new meter for the submissions where they go limp and you count by droping their hand to the floor. Other than that, can't remember anything else off-hand.
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its about dern time they put some work in the Created Wrestler models, most of them look like crap I have yet to see one myself though, hey Chimei Star (or anyone else) do you know when the game comes out? I hope its soon.
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The release date according to Gamefaqs is November 14.
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright!! Now all I need is some money........darn.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I have to say is GM mode and the Million $ belt.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and the Wrestlemania 9 arena, Toga!

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's the 11th for us. Woo, Europeans actually get a game before Americans!

But why, why, why did they take up three Legend spaces for Hulk Hogan? I'd rarther of liked the different Mick Foley personas..
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody know if there is a voiceove for your created superstar??
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya that would be freakin sweet and you could choose which voice your guy would do instead of being silent all the time.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have 5 voices for CAW's, although I heard you can use evry Superstar voice in it. I'm going to give mine Hulk Hogan's voice then :D ("brother...").

Also, the CAE feature is going to be awesome. It's the perfect way to complete the CAW mode. CAB is always cool, CAPPV and GM Mode, well you know how good it must be if it has the ratings, a semi-linear Season, due to having VO's and (maybe) the best roster in any SD! game.

Now dat... DAT'S COOL!

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Shining_Wizard19

Falenian Security Forces

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this game looks awesome, the review i read on IGN gave it like a 9.2 /10 which is damn impressive, even calling it the best game since No Mercy (and that game was by far one of the best wrestling games around). ....GM MODE, ive waited years for this, but i dont know how it will hold up to other wrestling games like that (mainly EWR) but still, its gonna be great.

The Captain Of The Watch
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The day is coming everyone (except for Europeans who got it yesterday) 2 more days and man I am so stoked about this almost as much as I am for Dragon Force, I am so exicited :lol: I really really really hope it rocks!!
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here. I just cant wait to see how the story line, and GM mode is going to be like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: