Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Laughters!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Best Laughters! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have you noticed that some anime characters, most of them bad guys but there are some good guys thrown into the fray, has a gift, (or is it a curse) of making addictive laughs? When I said addictive, what I mean is their laughs are so infectious that you sometimes find yourself laughing along with those insane characters! I know some of them but I'm not sure if you'll agree with me though...

Heero Yuy from the Gundam wing series
- the guy only laughs when he is about to blow something up. This fact makes his laugh noteworthy for me.

Katsuhiko Jinnai of the El-Hazard sereis
- it doesn't matter what version of El- Hazard we're talking about. The guy's character has been blessed with an eccentric laughter that makes you want to throw something at him.

Dilandau Albatou of The Vision of Escaflowne series
-This guy is 100% insane! He's so insane that he acquired an equally insane laugh!

What do you think? Know of anyone else? I still have some in my mind but I want your opinions first...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alucard from Hellsing

He seems to find killing things, or rekilling them in most case, to be a comedy because he can never seem to stop laughing when he is battling the armies of the undead. I find it kind of strange or maybe not since he is a vampire
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eggman's laugh for the Sonic X series is my favorite. Once you hear it, you know that trouble can't be too far behind. And he does it at unexpected times as well.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's some more of them crazy laughers:

James of Poke'mon (Team Rocket)
(English Version) High pitched and bordering on the effeminate, result: Annoying

Muttley (The dog from Cartoon Network, The one in Yogi's treasure hunt)
I watched him when I was little. He's not an anime character but I think his laugh is notable...

Prince Lotor of Voltron
(English Version) An evil, obnoxious prince with an evil obnoxious laugh...

Kodachi Kuno of Ranma 1/2
(Both Japanese and English version) I find her laugh notable because it quite annoys me...

Rascal Sensei of Akazukijn Cha Cha
(Cartoon network's English Version) That teacher has whip-lashing action plus a mirthful laugh. I get a kick out of it everytime...

The principal of AkaZukin Cha Cha
(Cartoon network's English Version) Her school is going down but she's ignoring it. She just laughs her heart out everytime...What a school principal she is...

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beast Rune wrote:
Muttley (The dog from Cartoon Network, The one in Yogi's treasure hunt)
I watched him when I was little. He's not an anime character but I think his laugh is notable...

Muttley has a classic cartoon laugh, one of the greats I think in it's simplicity. It's not an overwhelming laugh by any means but as we all know it's not the size of your laugh, it's how you use it and Muttley uses his to a tee.

That and Wacky Races was fantastic anyway, go ant hill mob and the bulletproof bomb!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Muttley has a classic cartoon laugh, one of the greats I think in it's simplicity. It's not an overwhelming laugh by any means but as we all know it's not the size of your laugh, it's how you use it and Muttley uses his to a tee.

Glad somebody agrees with me! :D :D :D
I forgot, when it comes to sadistic laughs, I'd have to give it to Luca Blight. Who can forget his laugh everytime he kills someone. Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha!!!
And woody woodpecker from the Looney Toons also has some strange laugh.

Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

has anyone seen the flash animation called Hyakugojyuuichi!! ? the reason i ask is because in the song for the movie, there's a crazy, slightly disturbing(but funny) laughter towards the end of the animation. I like that.

Crazy laughter is always good laughter.

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uhh, I know this is not a cartoon. But how about Keefka. He had the best laugh, and was such a wise guy.
Orochi

Clan Nutsy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kefka's laugh~
I can't get enough of that guy's insane laughter, he rocks soo much!
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kefka (ff6), Jarvis (radiata stories), Bandiger (Thousand arms) Uuuh.... Oh , oh, definatly Don Kan'Onji (Bleach), Albedo (Xenosaga) I know most are from games, but their so funny... They deserve credit.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For sure Kefka. I don't know if it was the 16bit sound, but that laugh was downright amazing.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heres one for ya, even though he is not evil or a bad guy, (sometimes i wonder though) but it is spike from cowboy bebop. his laugh is that knda weird little chuckle and that usually means he is going to be knocking on deaths door pretty much. when he does that, i just can not help but to laugh. so spike is my choice for sure.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite laughs are... Well, of course Muttley. Others include Laharl and MidBoss (can't remember his real name) from Disgaea, Kefka from FF6, Goldar from the origional Mighty morphin' Power Rangers show, and last but not least, ZIM from the invader Zim show.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah...definitely Kefka, and I totally have to agree with punchdoll on this one...Zim definitely has one sweet laugh. Actually, I liked Graham Cray's laugh towards the end of Suikoden IV, I think you only heard it once, but it was pretty good. One of the best things about Cray was definitely his voice actor, with a good mix of, as I've heard it described, "sinister calm" and "pure insanity".

Also, I like the evil laugh from Ghaleon, in Lunar: Silver Star Story...if anybody is familiar with that game. I'll agree with Muttley, since he was already mentioned here (even though I had totally forgotten about Wacky Races until just now...) And yeah, I seem to have gravitated entirely away from anime characters of any kind.

I want to say Wagnard from Record of Lodoss War has a pretty good sinister laugh, but I haven't seen it in so long, I could just be attributing more ass-kick to him, because he kicks so much ass.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kefka's ruled...even the text was awesome like "Vweeeee heee heee heee!"

Nelson from the Simpsons 8-) *Haw haw!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: