Suikoden Unique and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is potch for?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: What is potch for? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know what potch is for. I also don't know how to get soldiers. If someone could tell me it would be most appreciated.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

potch is used for converting to soldiers; look under your potch count-there is the word 'exchange' in blue. click it, and exchange your potch for soldiers; the exchange rate isn't one for one, however...

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok thanks a lot.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Potch is used as currency. It is used to purchase anything buyable on the site. You were told that Soldiers are buyable and as i see you've converted 10,000 potch into 100 soldiers. So you have the hang of how to do that. Cool.

There are more things you can do with potch. I'm sure the future will hold even more options as SARS is continually making this more exciting. What else besides soldiers is buyable at the moment?

Username changes, Title changes, Immigration Permits, regiment changes and other official war stuff i think.

I am not sure of the price for each of the things. I know that to change your regiment (From say Archers to Calvary) it costs 450,000 potch. Its not meant to be a cheap thing. It is so expensive because if you know that your opponent's country is mainly magicians, if the price for changing were cheap, everyone would become Archers to easily win the battles.

Also I know Immigration Permits are 1 million potch. This is to ensure that when you are in a nation, you stay there for a substantial period of time. The only exception is like right now SARS is offering free immigration permits to those who want to join Kooluk, but this is an extremely special case.

More uses have been found for potch by the creative members inside nation boards. Often it is used as a prize for a contest or reward for doing something by a Nation leader.

If you have any further questions about anything on the site, you should probably look at the FAQ for New people stickied in the Community Forum. it has a lot of very useful information Read it over and memorize a lot of the stuff there and you'll be all set.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: