Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

End of Nations: What Happens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, total soldiers will simply be divvied up and distributed.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I guess ritualistic suicide for my soldiers is not possible then? ;)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Feel free to test ritualistic suicide on you 571121 soldiers if you like. We won't stop you ;)

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:shock: Whoa, the total mass of that red and sticky liquid could fill the lakes of half the Suikoden world... Ritualistic suicide and proposed Harmonian culture aside for a moment, although that subject is quite the grim thought, if rebellion does enter the play at a much later stage of this game, then it does. If it does not, well that would just be the consequence of losing your nation through conquest... Heh, some pretty good ideas have flown throughout this topic though.)

-Traz. (yes, by the way, this would have to be my shortest post in the history of my time at Suikox in a LONG time.)
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, it plot would want a rebeltion...I guess so.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I think the general idea is to actually... well... END the game at some point. What happens once there's one clear-cut champion nation of the entire forum, only Sars knows. Maybe the board will reset and we play again. *shrug*

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not only that but...

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6217

Sars has already told us what will happen when a nation is defeated - any further ideas on this should be sent to your respective Nation Leader.

Edit: There is not such word as "repsective"

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry about that. I did not see that post and did not know to send it to the nation leaders. Also didn't mean to misspell respective, I was typing pretty fast and didn't see it.

As for Nutflush, I was only thinking to drag the game out longer. Also, in the example I said that it was the conquering nation leaders decision whether to sell the land or not. They could choose to keep the land and keep conquering.

As for the post, I will delete it and send Elc a copy of it. Again I am sorry about posting it up here.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't worry about it. But as said, Sars wants to the game to end sometime. As long as you foward things like this to your nation leader (as they're sometimes privvy to information normal members are not allowed to know just yet) they are in a better position to talk to Sars about it.

Quote:
Also didn't mean to misspell respective, I was typing pretty fast and didn't see it.

That part of the post was aimed at myself. I spelled the word "repsective" in my original post.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honesty I don't think this game will actually end. It has an ending of course but like the Canterbury tales I don't think we will ever see it. Sukioden is bound to add more nations which may or mat not be incorporated into the game (I bet they will.) Also given that this game is more fickle than monopoly, being that activity of members is the more crucial aspect. Things can change quickly. Also while a great place to find information and fun people to chat with, This site will go down eventually (Or so says probability.)

But hey if somehow this thing acutally dose get finished, I think that should be the end of it. Still have nation boards but new members can't enter them. Just a thought given that the odds of the game ending before the Playstation IV isn't super high.

EDIT: Stupid spell checker. ^^

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352

Last edited by Username on Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It may not end for a while, but there are some nations that might be near destruction at some point in the future (in a 3 or 4 phases) if they have a string of bad luck.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Username wrote:
Honesty I don't think this game will actually end. It has an ending of course but like the Cranberry tales I don't think we will ever see it.

Do you mean the Canterbury Tales?
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't worry we wont. :wink:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I should hope not ^_^

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Once it ends, it will re-start again. Next time with all the features implemented from the get-go. The end was only the beginning.... etc. etc. blah blah balah blajhs bal
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: