Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

End of Nations: What Happens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are there special rules regarding Makanakuy and any other nations like it that may show up later? I mean what if they are taken over? Not to mention if they by some chance take over a nation. I mean sense Makanakuy dosen't have a fourm being a NPN (Non-Playable Nation)

I assume if they are taken over the sovien nations gain use of the "NPC" characters, but I sense I don't know exactly how Makanakuy is ran, I don't understand how they could operate with a vassle nation. Could someone explain my concerns.

On the othe hand chances of them growing that far within even the next four phases is very slim. So I guess there is no real rush to figure it out. :lol:

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know the idea of rebelling is a little too messy, but I think it is already implemented into this war battle system. Since there will be no sensitive information leakage anyway, there would not be any sort of underhanded activity to worry about. I don't want to say too much, but there are plenty of ways to stage rebellions in a friendly sort of way if you are smart. You just have to use your head. There's nothing wrong with rebellions. It just emphasizes the need for strong leaders who have the ability to keep the loyalty of their nation members. All in all, I like how things keep evolving for the better. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats a secret.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Couldn't you make a deal with a past ally nation to help you with the rebellion and perhaps have them conquer a few regions and then give up to you if you find the generious enough? I mean there is no real harm in donation? You could even pay the nation a bunch of gil to do it for you? to help feed the rebellion?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't bother asking about rebellions. Sars has already said no at the moment. If he introduces a rebellion to the boards, he'll do it in his own time.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I won't consider the option of "rebellion" because that would be too messy.

Well that has answered my question. Pitty.

Another Question:
At the moment we are allowed to loan a Unit to our Allies for Battle.
So if Nation A is no more and is taken over by Nation C, who is an enemy of Nation B, with Nation B an ally of Nation A.
Would it be possible for the Nation A members to "loan" themselves to Nation B?

Another take on the "Rebellion" Issue could be like the above, the members of the fallen Nation A "loan" themselves to Nation B which is bordering a former territory of Nation A. The Nation A members attack their former region under the leadership of Nation B to try to revive their fallen Nation. If they win they get a chance to try to revive their Nation, if they lose, that is it, chance gone, Nation dead. Of course the ally Nation would have to agree with the other Nation trying to revive itself.

I know it is early days, but i am sure something could be sorted out for when the time comes and have it as a one chance only option.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nation A would not be able to loan themselves to Nation B because when Nation A is conquered, Nation A is automatically removed from the alliance. Hence, no longer an ally of Nation B.

As for the rebellion ideas, I think it's better to simply leave it alone for now. Simply put, there is no plan to implement rebellion in near future. So we shouldn't really be discussing about it while there are more important matters to attend at the moment.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well put Black Pesmerga. Considering rules change after each phase, discussing a rebellion in pointless as if anything is implimented in the far future, the rules will have changed between nor and then anyway.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol. It's impossible to implement rebellion. That would make the whole "rebellion" idea pointless in my opinion. In every system, rebellion is inherent. You already have it, so there's really no need to discuss it. Strife and inner turmoil is already included in any war system and this one is no different. Like I said, you just have to be smart at what you do and be consciencious of your members as nation leaders. Remember that rebellion is simply any action against the leader of a nation or group of people/organization.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course it would be impossible to implement a rebellion system into the war games considering that you would, essentially have to figure out what soldiers from where the groups are taking these soldiers from. Then considering that the master nation so to speak would have the ability to siphon soldiers I can only assume, from said members there wouldnt exactly be a battle would there? Thats just my general take on things anyway, but what do I know. I suppose that one day, if he saw fit to do so, Sars could find some way of factoring such a possibility in, but right now is it even possible? I highly doubt it.

However this is all interesting information for all of the members to know, when eventually since it is an inevitability, this happens. At least now they know what will be taking place, and that they have the option to stay, or leave as they see fit. Not to mention, for the nations themselves, that they will have some freedom to progress their national culture on their own terms. Not to mention that, said "master" nation would have no access to these things but thats really besides the point isnt it?

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey one quick question, would it be possible, to drop out of the so call draft when the nations are figuring out who gets who from the different territories? Like durring that process would we have the ability to just all and all, leave and become mercenarys rather than help the country that just conquered you?

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can always leave your nation and become a merc.
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No free immigration into the Conqueror nation? Or perhaps that's something for the Conqueror Nation rulers to decide if they want to give their Defeated Nation members passage... although if you're a Defeated Nation member, it seems more advantageous to stay as a Defeated Nation because you can see both your forum and the Conqueror Nation forum...
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Guy wrote:
1) Members of the vassal nation will be sifted into nations that have conquered their original territorry (the first 10). If there are more than one nations that have taken a nation's territorry, members will be sifted randomly according to rations relevant to how many regions each "master nation" has acquired. For example, if Nation A has taken 3 territorries, Nation B has taken 2 territories, and Nation C has taken 5 territorries, the ratio will be 3:2:5.

I think that means people will be shifted automatically. From what I understand, it would be free.
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question what happens in a nation like Harmonia. Where the leader has all soldiers. Do all other nations get the shaft, or will they be forced to split the armies up?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: