Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Nation: Kooluk Empire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congradulations Blue, you've been drafted. ;D

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*hands knife* We can't take you if you have no thumbs! Want me to do it for you? But if you'll reconsider it'd be great. ^^ We might really need to use your help.

So join or lose your thumbs!

Naw enjoy the stay till you are moved if that's your wish. ^^

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay I'm back in the Nameless Lands. That was actually pretty fun! Of course my friends in the Nameless Lands just had a heart attack.

^Actual quote!
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It gets confusing when I have to look through a huge amount of idle chatter to find who exactly wishes to join the nation. Please don't post if you're not joining Kooluk.
Zero

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Only by sea, so it isn't like we were handed Jowston on a plate or anything.

Julious Cezar
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Do you guys have a hard time reading, or what?

This thread is now closed to chit-chatters. Only those who wish to immigrate to Kooluk should be posting.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to join, woof!

When are the soldiers and potch going to be removed from the recently made Kooluk members?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I feel up to it.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well first off I would like to welcome the nation of Kooluk to the War Games, along with officially congratulating Elc on now becoming a nation leader. I am sure that you will do a great job with Kooluk, and I look forward to seeing your progression as a nation. If only, as a cultural diverse, with it's own behaviors, and traditions. However naturally none of us will be seeing any of that here on the regular parts of the forum, however I am sure other things will show up eventually. Good luck with your new job, and keep it up.

Now the only question that arises, would be that some nations seem to have territory names based on languages of some sort. So the question now arises, what language will be put into use, in this instance?

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's based on the game. Either that or I have no clue what you're saying.
Bulgaro

Smjet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You forgot to add Dahgaba.

Dahgaba wrote:
i want to join.. woof!
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I am ready for the move to Kooluk. It will be sad to leave Falena, my true home, but my talents would be much more useful in the Kooluk Empire. I am at my peak when Nations are being built, so I know my time would be more valuable over there. Since I have basically been a bit of a lurcher lately, the move makes sense to me. I have finalised my business in the Queendom, so let the boat cast out to Kooluk. (I wonder how long the trip will be...)

So good-bye for now, Sophita and my fellow Falenians. We had some great time together.
Gaberil the Fallen Angel

Initiates of the Holy Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"I want to join, woof!"

im new, but im interested in this new nation!!! I will try to keep as active as i can and post a lot.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, you're to new to be thinking about changing your nation. I doubt somone who's just made his second post would really know what the nation system really is.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations, Elc... But now you have more responsibilities! Please do keep your sanity as you do that... You don't want to be like our leader, would you?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: