Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Nation: Kooluk Empire
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: New Nation: Kooluk Empire Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some of you may have assumed this would happen, but Kooluk Empire will be added as a full-fledged nation. There will be considerable work that needs to be done on my side to bring a number of things up to speed, but I would like to invite 15 people to join Kooluk for free. It would probably be best if these people speak with their current nation leaders first before making this move though. All you need to do is say, "I want to join, woof!" on this thread and then I will transport you. One thing to keep in mind though is that all your current soldiers and potch will be removed once you leave your current nation. You'll get some of those back after you get into Kooluk.

Once everything is updated, the map would look like this:

http://www.suikox.com/board/setting/strategynew.jpg

Oh yes, and Elc will be the Sovereign of Kooluk.

Last edited by Vextor on Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bulgaro

Smjet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"I want to join, woof!"

At least if I am allowed to, considering that I am a new member. But I mainly joined because of the battle game and it would be great to start new instead of trying to figure out what the state of my nation is.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"I want to join, woof!"

I would acutally like to move to Kooluk. It would give me the chance to start this war game in a fresh nation, and maybe be of value. The people of the SME are all very kind and I hope they aren't offended by my asking to leave after I just un-packed and felt at home. I'll Pm KoRnholio to get premission.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Bulgaro

Smjet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just notice that Kooluk's king Elc is also a mamber of Falena. Can I also stay in zexen when I move to Kooluk? Or is this dual-citizenship just a temporal thing?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it's temporary until there's 15 people.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do they not have a capital at the moment? BTW, I don't want to join, I'm just wondering.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kooluk's capital will be added later, the logo just wasn't added onto the map.

Keep in mind to anyone wanting to move that their will be no nation leader fine at all for moving. It is free for the immigration and any other costs imposed by your current nation.

After 15 people have moved, that will be all and you will have to buy your way into Kooluk.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It'll take a bit of time before the new nation gets going, so not everything will be in place yet, including their capital. However, the plan is to have them participate from phase 7.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool. Just checking.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a small suggestion, considering that it'd take a while for Kooluk to properly setup their nation, would it be a better idea to let in 18 members for free (instead of 15) considering that 18 is the minimum number to have for full participation in 2 battles? I mean, it'd be a bit unfair to Kooluk if they got involved in 2 battles (or even more) this phase and they simply don't have enough members to fight back.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would only work if the members were wanderers; some nation systems deal with 'proprietorship of potch and soldiers-to allow a 'free immigration' of a member can have a negative impact on that nation.

it's the same reasoning for a permit-discouraging willful changeovers without a good reason.

if there is an agreement for payment made between the losing/gaining nation, then it's not an issue.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Once they get 15 active members, I'll go around and abduct some 0 post inactives from other nations who can be used as fillers.
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"I want to join, woof!"

I let iscalio know about wanting to change nations and haven't heard back yet.

*Edited: OK...It's fine with him so I still want to join.*

Last edited by Its A Catapult on Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, 15 is just to get them started, BP. By the time Phase 7 rolls around, new members will have filtered into Kooluk to give them more options for the war games.

All hail Emperor Elc! :mrgreen:

(And orange on the map looks so spiffy, too.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks like I don't get to be governor of Kooluk anymore :'( poor ninjar.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: