Suikoden Unique and Informational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kisara, Need I say more on why? lol
The Silver Lady

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm biased, but I really don't think there's a guy who made my blood as hot as Miklotov did. As for the girls, Lady Chris wins for me....in the videogame world, few women have the finesse she has, I think. But even then, that's a challenge. Flik is hot, so is Clive, I find Franz to be too!
Edit: I must wave a flag for Viktor as well. He has that, um, rough? look about him that just does it for me...I'm not totally for pretty boys, we need some rough men as well! XD

I have a (silly) question for the guys: Honestly, if Jeane was more, let's say, dressed up, would your opinion of her change at all? :P
It looks like she's winning big time...

Last edited by The Silver Lady on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Charact Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, I don't understand the default male preference for big tits. There IS such a thing as too big, and in Japan - particularly in anime, they cross that line all too often.

Jeane has a FREAKISHLY large chest, and there are plenty of more sensibly dressed characters that have a more desirable body type. I don't understand what's so great about Jeane really at all aside from her skanky, attention-seeking outfit.
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Jeane was hott too, and Oula(sp?) the female bodyguard from Suikoden II had a nice body body builder woman are hot, Lily in Suikoden III was sexy too as well as Elaine,k had a thing for Sierra and Valeria in II.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To those who are still not familliar about the suikoden manga.. there are six volumes to be found in www.mangafox.com. please support it. It ranked 4600th... so please support it.
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="The_Sun_Rune":gheqpq71]To those who are still not familliar about the suikoden manga.. there are six volumes to be found in http://www.mangafox.com. please support it. It ranked 4600th... so please support it.

Why are you randomly posting this in forums every few days move it to your signature if its that important to you and only comment when you have something to say...now you made me go off topic too!

Female: Odessa strong but feminine, a good leader but a good person first. Almost everything about her is perfect. Also Kasumi in S2 she's got that like tomboyish hotness.

Male: I dunno, I don't really think of video game characters like that much, it was tough to pick girls...I guess Futch in S3 had like a traditional boyish good looks.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Katarina Cott on Suikoden 4. She's pretty hot. If I'm lazlo and I was trapped in a room with Katarina. The rune of Punishment will definetely punish me of what I'm gonna do with Ms. Cott..
leon049

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Deleted User 1":l3csk55w]
Quote:

Tuta, for both.

hahahahaha that was good....all through suikoden 2 i thought tuta was a chick too

me too, that is until i did the bath thing lol
gildedtalon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Charact Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Female:Chris,Odessa,&Sonya
Male:Georg,Pesmerga,&Yuber
hannah08

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Charact Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hard to decide.. but as for female, maybe Jeanne is the best answer for a HOT girl.. from the very beginning till last..

as for male, maybe Flik, Jowy and Percival are one of the hot guys in suikoden..:))
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: