Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Character
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Character Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So who do you guys think is the best lookin guy and best looking girl in the whole suikoden series?
Seiferalmasy1930

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd think Valeria would be a very ideal example of a woman .

For a man , I would choose Tir McDhol . I mean , I couldn't think of anyone else who could really be a true man .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't really see her in action but Kika is hottiest woman suikoden series ...

as for a man , I think Jowy and Nash ( not the old nash ) it's difficult to choose between them .....
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tuta, for both. :wink:

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say for the men one of the pretty boys Flik, Alen; or Grenseal and for the female not neccesarily the sexiest but the sultriest has to be Rina hands down.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh come on, Viktor was a stud muffin! *drools* One of the few who didn't look like a girly-boy or wear blue outfits. :)

And females.. hmm.. Chris, why not. I'm just glad no-ones said Jeane.

Sophita wrote:
Tuta, for both. :wink:

lol!!

Everything you think you know, is incorrect.
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say that Valeria and Jeane are the hottest so far. It's about the tie for them. I would only say Jeane is ahead in my book because of the way she dresses herself.

As for guys I really don't know. I guess Tir would win.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Tuta, for both.

hahahahaha that was good....all through suikoden 2 i thought tuta was a chick too
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Lucia's hair in S3 was pretty hot. For some reason, that kind of style gets to me. But only some can pull it off without looking stupid, and well, Lucia did just that. But yeah, Ayda isn't to bad herself, she's got a hot scar, yes she does!
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

streetlight_manifesto wrote:
Ayda isn't to bad herself, she's got a hot scar, yes she does!

Was it a scar, I really thought that it was only some kind of paint... hmm; anyway, I think the hottest girl would be... I don't know, I can't really chose between Tengaar and Sierra (I don't really know why but they both are really attractive), and the hottest boy would be... again I can't chose between Jess and Franz (really have to make my mind). :)
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um, Albert Silvererg, anyone? And Yuber, and Luc, and young Nash, and Flik, and Tir, and Luca, and Seed, and Viktor, and Camus, and Borus, and Percival, and ..... um .....well, Suikoden has a lot of eye candy.

As for girls, Lucia is the hot mom, Ayda kicks ass, maybe Sierra, Yuiri, .... Actually I'd put Yuiri on top of the list, for some reason.
Goodspeed87

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Easily, Easily... the males would include, Fred from Suikoden 3, and Kinnison from Suikoden 2...

The females would include... Queen from Suikoden 3, and Valeria :D.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ace. How else does he get some? It's not because of his mind, I'll say that. :P

And for females? Jeane. Her outfit says it all.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FEMALE
Valeria, Kasumi, Yuiri, Karen, Meg, Millie, Viki... Kika!

MALE
Solon Jhee, Klaus, Percival, Fred... Vincent!? ( despite the clothes )

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for guys, i would say Jaques, because that headband just does it for me :mrgreen:
and, if one isn't enough, i'd say Fred and Miklotov as well. Yes...bowls are sexy.

as for the females, i actually think Elza is quite pretty. I think people with traumatic childhoods who somehow still turn out good looking deserve some recognition. in addition to Elza, i'd say Jillia, but maybe that's just because i think i look like her (i even dressed as her for halloween) ^^;;
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: