Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Yuber a Father?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WHAT dork would think yuber has ANY kind of family? :x (pesmerga might be his brother or something, but thats the only type of relitive he might have.)Besides, he's much to busy creating chaos to have family time!(he'd just kill them any way! 8-)
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Children Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First, to the person who said Yuber is psychotic and wouldn't waste time on lust.

Yuber sows the seeds of chaos--if it created chaos to rape a woman then he would--its possible that woman was then impregnated.
Also--just about anything/body has sexual desires at one time or another, and there's nothing that says Yuber was always like the way he is now.

Second of all--of course Yuber has children look at all those monsters that look just like him (Phantoms? is that the name) So :P

And Yuber would not kill his own family--maybe he breeds in the hope that his children will also sow the seeds of chaos. And Yuber has the eightfold rune and isn't that a true rune? that would explain the longetivity. Also Yuber does not follow the orders of the person who summoned him explicitly. Take at the end of Suikoden 1--Yuber abandons the loosing army against the wishes of his summoner.

I think it would be cool if Yuber had a child that ended up being an ally or enemy to the main character and we actually knew it. Interesting Thread.
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I just can't imagine any of Yuber's children being ordinary. They would have to have certain "creepy" characteristics. You know such as large armour, dressing in black, sneaking up on people, and the whole teleportation thing could also be a giveaway. I can't seem to think of anyone we have encountered in Suikoden like that other than maybe Pesmerga......

Actually how about the Librarian in S3 Eike. He's creepy, appears in places out of thin air, and does have dark hair.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm, well I know that there certainly people who hope he has sexual desires... But I really can't think of who actually would be his child. Except Riou, but I'm too tired to back that up now.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Children Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Carbunc wrote:
And Yuber would not kill his own family--maybe he breeds in the hope that his children will also sow the seeds of chaos. And Yuber has the eightfold rune and isn't that a true rune? that would explain the longetivity. Also Yuber does not follow the orders of the person who summoned him explicitly. Take at the end of Suikoden 1--Yuber abandons the loosing army against the wishes of his summoner.

Well we're not sure if Windy summons him or merely has him under command. Yuber just joins Neclord and Windy to kill as much as he can.
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:

We don't have any proof that Yuber hasn't fathered children, but I don't think he has. For one thing, there's a strong possability Yuber isn't human. Can non-humans and humans cross-breed in the Suikoden world? We haven't seen any evidence that they can - there are no half-elfs or half-dwarves or half-vampires or anything, which leads me to believe that they can't (until such time as it may be revealed they can).

Have you played Suikoden Tactics as of yet? There was proof given, but I'm not about to spoil the game by telling how. Jacques, Yuber's son? I'm sorry but I just don't believe it. Most of your theories are easily disspelled with just a bit of digging into the backgrounds of characters. Perhaps next time you should get all of your facts straight if you wish to be taken seriously on a theory. Simple trait similarities does not necessarily mean realtion and neither does combat. Combat styles are forged through experience and training... There just isn't a bloodline thing to it. The way you're speaking, the next thing that will come out would be something like 'Windy and Yuber birthed children during Suikoden'...
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

vlaudia wrote:
WHAT dork would think yuber has ANY kind of family? :x (pesmerga might be his brother or something, but thats the only type of relitive he might have.)Besides, he's much to busy creating chaos to have family time!(he'd just kill them any way! 8-)

bwahaha! I'd have to agreed with this one....
He has NO time for family!!! He's too busy creating chaos for sure!!! :*laugh*:
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: