Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Yuber a Father?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Yuber a Father? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber may not be who you think of when you think father may have kids! While it seems that he is only interested in chaos has been arourd for aleast 300 years plus we dont see any ones private life, whos to say he is'int a lady's man. Now with Yuber's genitics his kids must be strong why havent we seen them? Well we have or aleast their desendents.

First the Latkje's who knows how long Yubers been around its possable that he took part in The Hero's War. If he did he would have been give first class citizen-ship. Having it for that long would be a reason why the Latkje's are so powerful. Also look at the twin sword version of the King Crimson he used in S3 and the Gross Fluss they could easly be his old weapon the beserk effect would be perfect for him.

But we know that Yuber did'nt stay in Harmonia so dose he have other familys yes! Have any of you ever gone through the relics & lore section? If not then you may not know The Eight-Death Clan. Dose'nt that sound familar a clan that shares the name with Yuber's rune? Now who do we know from this clan Shin one of the heavy hiters from S2. While they dont look alike skin can change esecaily in a place like the Southernlands. Plus if you play S2 with Shin then play S3 with Yuber you will notice a simlarity in thier fighting sytles and rune.

You may have noticed that these are all desendents and not kids. Has Yuber lost his way with the ladys? No he may infact have two derect kids!
First Jaques the sielent young man is S3. They look the same which may be why Gedooe hired Jaques like he did. Not only that but their skills are similar acceracy, good speed, similar defence and both are good dressers.

Finaly Yuber's youngest son Hugo! Thats right we finaly know who Hugo's father is. Lucia and Yuber fought toghether in both Greenhill and L'Renouille. While he may not have black hair that may be explaned in his connection to Pesmega you also may say that Lucia said Hugo's father was kind well would you tell your kid you slept with a demond, plus he's been around for a long time he probly has a rap with the ladys. But the biggest fact here come right out of Yuber's mouth when Hugo trys to duel him he introduces him self as Lucia's son Yuber tells him he dose'nt care who Hugo's parents are plural.

CLERKS

Last edited by Zaj I mean Mike on Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The clan that Shin came from is the "Eight Death Clan." Not the "Eight Devil Clan."
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I put that its just they sound so similar it cant be a coincendent. Besides they dont talk about the clan could be a miss transation.

CLERKS
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, I don't think so. The words "Eighth" and "Clan" are pretty common in names - it's like saying everyone with the last name "Smith" must be directly related, which just isn't the case.

We don't have any proof that Yuber hasn't fathered children, but I don't think he has. For one thing, there's a strong possability Yuber isn't human. Can non-humans and humans cross-breed in the Suikoden world? We haven't seen any evidence that they can - there are no half-elfs or half-dwarves or half-vampires or anything, which leads me to believe that they can't (until such time as it may be revealed they can).

Even if Yuber had been around in the Hero's War and had recieved first class citizenship in Harmonia, he certainly likely couldn't use that same citizenship several hundred years later. Humans have shorter life spans and creatures with extemely long ones - Elves, Vampires - tend to be feared. Elves don't leave their homes much, and are bigoted against humans; Vampires...are pretty rare. Are there any left in the world besides Sierra (and depeneding on time frame, Neclord)? I remember the people in Tinto didn't really know what Sierra was besides a strange young woman who slept a lot. XD

I don't see any similarities between Yuber and Nash other than that they're both blond. I also don't see any similarity between Yuber and Shin. They don't look alike or act alike, and I highly doubt that if Yuber had kids, he stuck around to teach them his sword fighting style. :/ Not exactly a paternal man, Yubie. Nor do I think him saying he doesn't care who Hugo's parents are means that he sired him anymore than I think it means Yuber is really craving a nice BLT. I think you're overthinking the topic, and seeing connections that aren't really meant to be there.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Trinity Edge

Yedzu's Will

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
141559 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was stated that Hugo's father had black hair, so it's more likely to be pesmerga than yuber.

And what's your basis for Geddoe's connection to Yuber taht he would hire Jacques just for the fact that he looks like the devil man?
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Even if Yuber had been around in the Hero's War and had recieved first class citizenship in Harmonia, he certainly likely couldn't use that same citizenship several hundred years later.

Unless you go agians the temple I think you always have it.Plus I was saying he did a Wyatt Lightfellow thing had kids then left.
Quote:

And what's your basis for Geddoe's connection to Yuber taht he would hire Jacques just for the fact that he looks like the devil man?

Its like hiring Yuber but with out the chance of getting killed.

CLERKS
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, very funny.

But if I was Jacques or Lucia I wouldn't really fight or let my child fight my or his father without saying a word about it.

Queen Soph, isn't Paula a half elf, I thought that's why her mother was band from the elfin village for committing to a human man, so maybe it is possible for a human and non human to have children, if not then I don't know.

Anyway, I don't think a psychotic person like Yuber has spare time to get involved in these kind of things, believing that he's a non human devoted to everything chaotic and evil ( :roll: ), one surely can assume he lacks the emotions to fall in love and breed children.

Besides, if that's not the case, then I don't either think Lucia is the type to be forced to bear a child, and be fine with it, Jaquese also doesn't strike me as a person who've been born by hatred, he's so nice and lovely with the kids and animals, something usually a person with an awful childhood doesn't do.

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh oh, I can imagine him in Suikoden 3 going...

"Luc... I am your faaather!"

*roflmao*
Kane of the Black Sea

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know saying that his children would act like him is really kinda that whole nature vs. nurture thing. I mean just because someones father goes crazy and kills a bunch of people doesn't mean a son who never knew about him or met him will do the same. So theoretically Jaquese could be his son, just brought up brought up by a loving mother in the woods.... You also overlook that Yuber is all about the chaos.... sometimes lust isn't very far from violence. He basically does what he wants (he is strong enough too) so if he saw a woman he fancied he might have just had his way with her and split.

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think there is one thing you guys missed. yuber is phsychotic. he is too busy killing and destroying to get caught up in some lust, even if it is close to chaos. and if i am not correct, but isnt yuber summoned by someone else? if so, then he dosent do what ever he wants, he has to follow his masters every command. and for those who think he does do what ever he wants because in suiko 3 he did, you are wrong. the only reason hwy he did the things he did, is because luc told him to do these things.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, i miss these. When Sars first made this site, this is what it originated as. People posting theories and other people trying to discredit them. Anyway it is interesting, but logic would have to lead me to say probably not. Then again i guess anything is possible and since we don't know what Yuber actually is, I suppose it is possible that he had children. Also since it seems he has been around for a long time i guess it would be smart to say that he has spent some time in Harmonia and that possibly he originated there. From there of course you can make assumptions that he had ties with the Latkje's.

I just can't imagine any of Yuber's children being ordinary. They would have to have certain "creepy" characteristics. You know such as large armour, dressing in black, sneaking up on people, and the whole teleportation thing could also be a giveaway. I can't seem to think of anyone we have encountered in Suikoden like that other than maybe Pesmerga...... Wait there is an idea. Maybe Pesmerga is Yuber's son and the reason Pesmerga keeps chasing Yuber is because Yuber is late on child support :? ?????? Anyway who knows.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that is a good one barbarosa, very original. but you might have something there.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Zaj I mean Mike"]
Quote:

Unless you go agians the temple I think you always have it.Plus I was saying he did a Wyatt Lightfellow thing had kids then left.

You misunderstand me. If Yuber has been around that long, his race is either incredibly long lived or he's somehow immortal (vampire, true rune holder, etc). Vampires are incredibly rare in the Suikoden world - no one knows what Sierra is, quite, when you first encounter her in Suikoden II - and true rune users have more than enough reason to keep things hush hush. Yuber, if he was in Harmonia at the time, wasn't likely going around advertising he was immortal or long-lived or what not.

A 300 year old citizenship isn't worth much. It would be like you trying to convince your teacher you were Thomas Jefferson or what not.

Quote:

Queen Soph, isn't Paula a half elf, I thought that's why her mother was band from the elfin village for committing to a human man, so maybe it is possible for a human and non human to have children, if not then I don't know.

I've heard it banded about on the forums as a theory but I don't think it's ever clarified in the game, is it? I don't think there is any official information on just what Paula's mom was exiled for. For all we know, she just helped the humans do something and that was enough - it got Selma banned. Elves in Suikoden tend to be rather, ah, bigoted against the other races and probably even shaking hands with one would be enough to be considered banned, it seems, at least in the Suikoden IV timeline.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yuber, if he was in Harmonia at the time, wasn't likely going around advertising he was immortal or long-lived or what not.

A 300 year old citizenship isn't worth much. It would be like you trying to convince your teacher you were Thomas Jefferson or what not.

I dont know what your saying he was there at the start had a kid or to then left. People may have thought he died or what ever and being a promenint family sence the begining does meen some thing.

CLERKS
che^guevar

sniper guild

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yuber, if he was in Harmonia at the time, wasn't likely going around advertising he was immortal or long-lived or what not.

but this would also conflict with the fact that hikusaak(sorry if mispeld)
was the ruler for 300 years
and i agree with the theorie that we have never seen a crossbreed in the suikoden world..
but then again neclord was always looking for a bride maybe he was a virgin til he got married but didn't whant children so killed his wives :mrgreen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: