Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Suikoden V Scans Courtesy of V-Jump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

矢じり means "Arrow head."
野次り means "taunting."
They soun dthe same, but have different meanings.
So the formation would be "Arrow head formation."
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is good news. I was starting to notice a lack of new information and then I see this ^^

Does anyone feel like combining those two scans together...?

^Actual quote!
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here I combined them into one scan for you :)

http://nihon.kaisho.org/Abel/Suikoden%205%20Scan%2006.jpg

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its a bit off, but we get the point. It beats the crap out of placing two browsers next to each other to get the full picture :) .
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the 2 halves of the scan aren't even so its the best one can do ;)

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: YIPPEE!!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it may not be all new information but hey, I for one am glad we know the name of the tactician on our side this go round. Mayeb just maybe we'll end up getting more and more (hopefully more exciting) updates soon!
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I demand a new trailer! :D
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...that new blonde guard reminds me of the typical narcissist pretty-boy type. Of course, I could be wrong...it might just be that smile.

I have a strange feeling that Zelase might be more then she appears to be. She could be an enemy, or possibly the final boss.

Geez, this has gotten me ready to speculate....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, is it confirmed that the new strategist is indeed a she? Cuz you never know....
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

btw guys Lucretia here in my place means like insane or closely to "out of the box" or thinking, doing things insane "lukaret" out of his/her mindlike people who belong into a mental asylum and sometimes people here connect this word to the moon or full moon to be exact. when the person looks at the moon or when its a full moon she/he goes into a frenzy or an act of being wild. or there are times that a normal person would do something insane as in hyper active like teasing doing things nutty or kidding people around "loko loko" from the word "loco" sorry this what i got i'm intrigued of that name so i ask my parents coz thats somehow not a regular name but its used here like felicia, leticia etc. :D

maybe her tactics are out of this world or she's really thinking out of the box unorthodox style of tactics. :D

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That sounds like we get some very interesting war battles to fight :D
I hope your right about that.

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice how young Zelase' looks in that scan..? She looks much younger than she looked in the game trailer. Her voice in the trailer sounds like she's old but in the scan, she looks pure young like Leknaat. And I also didn't notice the white in the back of her hair or the hood.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
I demand a new trailer!

I second that demand!!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

About Lucretia, as long as I don't go into an epic battle over a spilled glass of wine, then I have no problems.

Perhaps she might not be crazy in terms of ideas. She might just suggest things that others might think are impossible, but they do indeed work.

She might at first be considered "risky and stupid" but soon enough, most everyone will trust her....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...other than the trailer, I can honestly say that these are the first pieces visual media from Suikoden V I've actually had a look at. I'm not wild about the new hero design, but I still like it quite a bit better than Lazlo. Lazlo, to my mind, looked utterly and totally ridiculous. Good to know the strategist is female...gotta hate those games where the females do nothing useful or worthwhile for the whole game (story-line wise, whether your party is filled with kickass girls is up to you).. Like Suikoden. Hooray Windy.

>.>

I'm just teasing myself by looking. I want to play Suikoden V now!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: