Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why the change in geography?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Why the change in geography? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just looking at the map of the Suiko world on this site and saw were Falena is.I remembered that around the time S4 came they gave info that falena was not in the East like we thought but South with the Island Nation.Is there a reason for this? Will Lazlo play a part in S5?

CLERKS
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Will Lazlo play a part in S5?

Don't bother asking Suikoden V related questions outside of the Suikoden 5 forum.

As for the georgraphy, I believe the information was originally very vague and since have moved the nation around when describing it in various publications.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KONAMI haven't publish the complete map of Suikoden's world.
If you see the map of the Suikoden's world it was a fan made from the information that KONAMI have informed so it may not entirely correct.

About Lazlo err I don't think so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not revealing the world map is a smart play for a franchise that has an undefined number of possible games. After all, with their theme of focusing almost entirely on two nations at war through each game, so long as they never reveal the entire world, they can keep adding new things any time it conveniences Konami to do so. I mean, the world is already quite large, but it's really just a single massive continent and a series of islands, and now Falena to the south?

But Falena could easily be a continent as big and as populous as the one featuring Harmonia and the rest. Milk it for all it's worth, I suppose.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami amends their in-game plot devices in the series all the time anyway. Falena's location shift is not the first, and definitely won't be the last.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We still don't even know exactly how the Grasslands fit in with relation to Dunan.

^Actual quote!
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes we do, it's to the west. And I thought Falena was always thought to be to the far, far south?
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exactly in relation to Dunan. We know it's to the west, but how exactly it connects to Dunan we don't know. It's like saying America is to the West of the UK - it's hardly an exact location.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: