Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Civ 4 may be at your local store by the time you read this!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Civ 4 may be at your local store by the time you read this! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So anyone here a nut for Civilization? Do you remember dominating the world with knights in Civ 1, using spies in Civ 2 and expanding your borders in civ 3? Did you conquer alpha centauri or did those janitor races beat up on you? Do you have any memorable conquests?

Civ 4 should be at stores on Oct 26 in North America. I can't wait to get it, it looks like they've improved upon SMAC's features, something they neglected to do in Civ 3. So, are my fellow suikox members fans of sid's Civilization series?

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Dooz

Buttered-up Old Men

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am greatly looking forward torwards Civilization 4. I think I shall be aquiring it very soon. :wink:

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me, Blasphemy! Me! As fellow Highlander, I am proud to say that I've spent countelss hours playing. Though sadly, I can't seem to find my copy of civ3 anymore. Oh nuts, I really need to find that. Anyway, I want Civ4 as well but I'm not sure if it's requirements are high this time around with all the new features. Our PC isn't exactly the best one around so I hope that I can still play it without suffering too much tech problems. ^__^;
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: