Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What are your Grades?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i'm currently doing my Prelim Exams in my school. Where i live grade go from:

1 - 7 - 1 being the best and 7 being the lowest. There's also a thing called Intermediate 1 and 2 were you can get As and such.

On my last exams i sucked so bad, i ended up getting 5s and 6's on Maths and English and such, but i got a 1 for Music.

This year i hope i can improve as they are more important than last years so...
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thats a little different allright
in my country grades goes from 0 to 100
100 means big grin
0 means you suck^^

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my grades my grades used to be quite poor. mostly F's and D's and a few A's, but only a few. because of my fear that I would not graduate at that rate, I spoke with my counselor, and they put me on a new program. because of this program, I was able to turn all my grades except one into A's. the only one that kept me from getting straight A's was history, and because that is my worst subject, I was surprised that it was at a B instead of lower. so all in all, I got a whole crapload of A's, and one B.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got a grade for an interactive presentation i had to make. I got a six out of ten, ten being the highest or something like that.
My school determines gardes in a very vague way... We do not get any tests so that might be a reason or they are just stupid.
1 - Is what you get when you do not hand in anything
2 - if you mess up the entire project
4 - if you have a few minor things wrong
6 - if you made an okay product
7 - if you made a great product

Very vague if you ask me, do not ask me why they id it like this because i really have no idea. I wonder if my teachers have any ideas why they did this... :?
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the first quarter of my first semester has gone by and I recieved my report card a week ago. Luckily I only have 3 classes, but 90 minutes of calculus can get rather... boring. But my grades were as follows:

English 12A- A
Caluculus- A
Contemporary Asia- B+

I think I got lucky with my english grade. I'm not very good at it. Also, we had to write a poem earlier this year in which I thought mine sucked, but I got it back with a good grade. Oh well. :)

Calculus is adjusted grades. Since the class is rather difficult, the teach decided to scale the grades so I may have an A- in terms of number grade, but I don't know.

Contemporary Asia is just a fun class... hard, but fun.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well since it's Christmas break that means we only have two weeks left once we return to close before the semester ends. A lot of my grades dropped which was expected. I always get my hopes up when the progress reports come home because they're always good and then BAM! The Semester report arrives and they're all different. Whatever... :x

ardPSiKo

Quote:

I just got a grade for an interactive presentation i had to make. I got a six out of ten, ten being the highest or something like that.
My school determines gardes in a very vague way... We do not get any tests so that might be a reason or they are just stupid.
1 - Is what you get when you do not hand in anything
2 - if you mess up the entire project
4 - if you have a few minor things wrong
6 - if you made an okay product
7 - if you made a great product

Hmm...that's a very different grading method... but sounds very similar to the grading method they use in Mexico in elementary. I think they change it into a 20-point scale in prep school though. Boy, am I glad I don't go to school in Mexico anymore (I was only there for pre-school :lol: )...I'd be so stressed out right now and probably not passing any of my classes.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I ended up getting mostly A's and B's I think. I may have gotten one C, but it also could be a D. I kind of slacked off in Algebra this year.

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wrote:
Art History - B+/A-

Matrix theory (math) - A

Intermediate Japanese I - A

Classical Mechanics (physics, not musical car fixers) - A-/B+

Electricity & Magnetism I - C (not too proud of this one)

Computational Physics - ???? (this guy is far too weird to even guess as to how he grades)

I was off on a few. Here is what I officially received.

Art History - A (Don't know how I managed this, but I'm not gonna complain)

Matrix theory (math) - A

Intermediate Japanese I - A

Classical Mechanics - B+

Electricity & Magnetism I - B-

Computational Physics - B

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've just finished Year 12 and my grades were:

Chemistry - C
Discrete Mathematics - A
English - C
Applicable Mathematics - C
Economics - B
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, exams are going on now, so I'll just post my grades before exams...

Gym: 81% (A-)
English: 76% (B~ish)
Math: 84% (A-~ish)
French: 94%(A or A+ o_O)

But they're gonna go down with exams, I'm sure. I know my French will lower because I had the exam today and I don't have a good feeling. Especially the grammar part. :/

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Tevin

Sacred Rising warrior

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I just got my repotcard and my grades right now are:

English: 60 aka D
Math: 96 aka A
PE: 100 aka A
Social: 78 aka D or C
Science: 67 aka D

Im not that smart at school but I try as hard as I can so I can become what I want to be. and it is my first year in high school so lots are new to me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have 1 d and mostly bs

people have probelms corelating inteligence levels through grades with is just plain dumb.

dang alot of people on here are eithier in college on sopomores in high school.

and everymans grudege if you are in high school how are you taking spainish 5?
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not too good this year. I'm failing in Alg 3 / Trig amd World Studies, and I'm not doing too well in Latin either.

But really that's because

A) I'm a senior this year, so it doesnt matter too much as long as I pass for the year and
B) I never do any homework since it is all just pointless busy work to me... if it were a challenge I would at least look at it, but... this stuff is boring and I have more interesting things to do.

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if it were a challenge would you still do it?? :no:
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, my grade have never been very high. But then again i never do study. But i've never failed any subject(maybe that's why I dont study hehe)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: