Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Tokyo Pig huh? I never had the privelage of seeing that show. Is it like Bobobo and has an awful plot, or is it just ridiculous on the side of a good plot?

it's basically one of those shows that has a different plot each episode. the problem is, is that each plots are horribly ridiculous. plus they start dancing out of no where in EVERY episode. but thats off topic.

Quote:

By the way, has anyone read the manga?

theres a manga? if so, then thats another thing to add on my manga list
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe I should check out Tokyo Pig. It looked pretty funny. At least the main character doesn't attack with nosehair and talk to his afro...
vlaudia

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bo bo bo bo bo bo is just plain weird and I don't like it because he kinda takes johnny bravos look away but I geuss it would be good to watch if you had nothing to do I mean nothing.
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This show is nuts. I love it! I fell in love the first time I saw the commercials. I just love the insane, random goings on and I love the fact that it's unusual. Loved the latest episode. Ice cream head kicked a lot of butt! I eagerly await next week's episode.
Dooz

Buttered-up Old Men

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watched this show once.

Now, I love random comedy. Adult Swim, Monty Python; I love it. But this isn't random for the sake of comedy. It's random for the sake of OH MY GOD MY HEAD IS SPLITTING APART.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: