Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Halloween
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately I was unable to celebrate halloween this year due to my hospitalization. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the children of the area's costumes. A whole bunch of school kids came into the hospital today to display their costumes. There was some seriously creative costumes, and many of the traditional ones. there were a pair of twin sisters. One was a watering can the other was a pot and flower. There was a kid as a big piece of candy corn, which I thought was both creative and festive. There were draculas, witches and ghosts. And of course there were a few freddy kreugers and jasons in the mix. One kid was the burger king which demended some serious respect because I love those commercials. One kid had a complete Cardinals jersey, Albert Pujols I think... or old Mark McGwire.

Later on there were Fifth graders coming through and this is where the creativite peaked. We had a Sephiroth and a Cloud.. these two definitely coordinated together. It kind of warmed my heart to see kids as young as them acknowledging Final fantasy VII, which is getting to be an older game now. Anyhow there were some kids dressed in costumes that i didn't reckognize because I don't watch saturday cartoons or whatever. I did reckognize either Master Shake or a big milkshake. I think it was an attempt at master shake, but turned out to be just a milkshake with misplaced eyes. There was a girl who had to have a mother or sister with some good make-up skills because she looked just like Captain Jack Sparrow. She had a wig with a decent replica had and a fake littel beard complete with the two long braids. I was very amused by the kids. It brought me back to when I would parade my neighborhood on halloween in elementary school.

Some of the nusres were dressed up, but most weren't. My respiratory therapist, Nancy, dressed as the wicked Witch, but she had to remove her make-up because she was scaring a small child. I saw one of the more eye appealing nurses in a nice devil costume. Another nurse was dressed as a Princess and a male nurse as Prince Charming. She wasn't Sleeping Beauty, but just an ordinaly fairy tale princess. My Physical Therapist had a rather unique costume. She was a Twinkie. You know... the apocalypse resiliant snack food? Yeah.. I liked that costume.

But by far the cutest costume was on a 2 year old. This little girl came slowly walking in following her older brother who was dressed as Batman, looking as confused as a two year old could possibly look. She was waddling in this tiny little pumpkin costume. I know its a very cliché costume to toss on a 2 year old, but the look of confusion on this child and the thought process that is going through her infantile mind so apparent on her face was priceless. How can a child who has never conciously experienced halloween begin to understand the bizzare act of their parents placing them in a weird uncomfortable sut and parading them around having people ooh and ahh at every step. It wasn't so much as the costume as it was the exact look on her face.

Anyhow, I didn't get any candy because I'm in the hospital, but instead i got a halloween cookie on my dinner tray along with a bad of Halloween toys designed to please a 6 year old. They gave me bubbles and a coloring book. So, I sat in my room and colored. Yep, I colored in a very friendly looking dracula and werewolf. No sense in letting a good coloring book go to waste, no?

So, that was my lackluster Halloween, but it was better than every other bland day here in the hospital, so I'm guess I'm grateful. And now I have a pretty picture of a dracula and werewolf on my wall! Well, I'm gonna go blow some bubbles and enjoy the last half an hour of halloween.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im sad to hear that youre in hospital, but its better than me, nobody celebrate halloween around me :cry:
happy halloween red

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: