Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Snowe's Pirate outfit..whats goin on?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Snowe's Pirate outfit..whats goin on? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know you need to go outside of Illuya Island with your ship and place it there with the net out. I did this and fell asleep and I checked after 4 h later lol. No Ouftit. Tried the same with 10 min. No Outfit. Tried the same with 30 min. No outfit...wow..what am i doing wrong?

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The net'll take around 10 mins to fill up, so waiting 20+ mins is pointless, but it's not guarantied (sp?) in each cast of the net anyway.. Mainly because it's *one* item out of a load, and it has a small chance compared to the fish you get.

Just keep trying every ten minutes or so and maybe you'll get it.

You can complain when you spend 2 hours out by Illuya port and no outfit. :roll:
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah thx i read a few posts and just notcied lol ill try it thx

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I only got it on my third try (go on.. hate me..), but i had the time to wait there.. read a magazine or something. Just know that it's different for different people, some will take longer than others. And I hope I don't come off as some snobbish guy because I'm really trying to reassure you here :P
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol no its okay :)

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got one of his costumes the first try, without even intending to. But his last costume took hours >_<

I for one wonder why Snowe's clothes always end up in the ocean. Maybe he hates wearing clothes?

^Actual quote!
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I for one wonder why Snowe's clothes always end up in the ocean. Maybe he hates wearing clothes?

I think I mentioned that concept in the "Snowe is the Real Hero of SIV" thread a while back....

I remember I got the pirate outfit on the first try but the knight outfit took forever.

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There may be a reason why it took longer for the knight outfit, wataru14.

It probably was to heavy and sunk lower then everything else. A joke really, it took me hours to find and get them all. I was rather clueless before getting a guidebook. Snowe really has to stop polluting the waters...just kidding.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm happy I'm not the only one that found it odd that Snowe's wardrobe ended all in the sea.. and was a pain to get most of the time. I think Snowe is secretly a nudist or something :P

-My DeviantArt-
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sadly i could *so* imagine that---not that i would want to. Snowe was not one of my favored characters. But at least he *changed* his wardrobe multiple times. It was different for a game character to do that. In suikoden at any rate.
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If no one changes clothes, one wonders what Sarah (S1) and Yoshino (S3) were really doing since there were no clothes to wash.

Howling Voice Guild assassins!!!

^Actual quote!
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Know what bugs me about RPGs? Here you are, playing as the main character for days, weeks, sometimes even months, and do you ever once go to the bathroom? Nope. You just eat and drink, but nothing ever comes out. Sometimes they don't even eat or drink! Just days without anything! On rare occassions, the protagonist will vommit, but that's it. And the only game with that I can think of is Breath of Fire II.

And yeah, why doesn't anyone ever change their clothes? For crackin' ice, that's just wrong. Suikoden is like the only series of games I've seen people actually bathe after a long, sweaty battle, and that's opional. I don't know about anyone else, but I had to have my characters use the bath before they went to either their rooms or the inn to rest. It was just wrong...

I'm feeling relieved with the new Suikoden because the characters actually change their clothes once in awhile. It would be nice if you could choose what outfits they wear.

As for Snowe's outfits, the Knight outfit was the easiest for me, then pirate, then nobleman. Nobleman took me forever to get.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Y'know what, I think they did all have extra clothes, but they were all exactly the same. Sarah (S1) and Yoshino (S2) were just washing the extra sets of clothes..

Do you think Snowe was, in reality, just trying to wash his clothes, and turns out to be a right klutz? "Must get these tear stains ou-- Oh no! I dropped them!" *splash* *cry*.

Why, why are you all looking at me like that? 0_o
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Obsessed with cleaning? Obsessed with clothing? Crazy hairstyle? That explains Snowe's snazzy half-pirate half-hooker outfit.

Although I really don't understand his last suit. I guess he was going for the hobo look.

^Actual quote!
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where can I get the rest of his clothes? And how do I change his clothes in the first place?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: