Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rhapsodia level up trick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol oh tricky tricky!
Does seem like a brilliant idea to level up some of those support characters though! Haven't done the other quickie level ups, and probably won't do this one either, but it's nice to know :)
Thanks for the info!

-My DeviantArt-
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

May I ask what good it is to have a level 50 Rene? :? Or is it just the novelty of the idea? I mean, I know having her at higher levels makes it easier to find buried items, but I don't see that as being that great of an advantage (unless you can only get some of the best items in the game through digging, that is).

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing much except for the fact that she gets better stats and more skill slots. This of course enables her to survive a lot of attacks that she would normally die if she were struck by them. Giving her the skills that increase her movement are useful too. It's not a bad thing to do with her and the rest of the support people, especially with their rate of leveling.

I'm doing this trick right now, but it's REALLY slow. At the very least, unlike Suikoden 3, the Turbo controller does all the work. But I can tell that the trick in Suikoden 3 is faster than this one. The tradeoff is that you don't have to do anything except leave the PS2 on for hours. At the very least, Grudge and SARS before him had pointed out that this will net Skill Points and potch very easily. This is almost as good as the levels itself.

I should go watch a movie or something, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: