Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V & Rhapsodia TGS 05 Interview

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Suikoden V & Rhapsodia TGS 05 Interview Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden V Official site recently updated with a video stream of the voice actor and other suiko staff interview/commentary that took place at the Suikoden V stage at TGS this year here:

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/V/genso_rhapsodia_stage.asx

I don't know what they're saying but I thought it might be interesting to those who can understand, there is also a performance by the Rhapsodia Intro/Main song (?) singer :) Enjoy!

P.S. if this has already been posted feel free to delete this post :)

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I seen that the other day. Its a good trailor but the only thing for me i don't understand Japanese. :cry:
shivam

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i saw that, but it was too loud for me to understand what was going on, exactly (it was right next to the MGS4 stuff). thanks for the link =)
fc_conn

Campione della Fiamma

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Argh, can anyone rip this to a non-streaming file? My connection drops out too much to stream it... :(

The music is pretty though...

Edit: Ok, I got it to stream.

Some funny bits in there, like when they very bluntly tell us that the hero of Suikoden V is indeed A MALE! Also, the performance was nice, and there was a new song in the background at the beginning that I've never heard before, but I really like.

The more I hear the few Suikoden V songs we've heard, the more I like them. Really good stuff. I'm enjoying the Rhapsodia music too - I ordered the soundtrack a couple nights ago. :D
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how long until a full translation pops up...

^Actual quote!
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder if there's anything interesting to translate. I smell the "please look forward to another entry of the Suikoden series, yadda yadda".
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Was that Junko Kawano I saw!?

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have ripped the video. It's full of interviiew that I don't understand.
I love part when the singer (whatsername) singing the song of Rhapsodia.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: