Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Like writing? Enjoy roleplay? Take a peek in here...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Like writing? Enjoy roleplay? Take a peek in here... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey folks,

I've been involved with a fan-fictionish writing event for a while now, and I think that some of you creative folks from here might really enjoy this~

It's organized multi-writer story stuff, really entertaining. You can find out information about it over at http://www.taikaiwiki.com

The next event is happening over at FFOnline.com on October 11th, that's the next one in the series, it already has a subforum in the Creative Writing section (and I'm one of the main writers/hosts).

Stop on by and see if its something you'd like. I think some of you might actually have a lot of fun, it's a chance to meet a new community, do some fun writing, and maybe have a boatload of fun in the process.

There's an IRC channel too over at irc.xelium.net (6667) #ri

Give it a look-over :D

RT:L will be hosted at FFOnline [ http://forums.ffonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42 ]

Survivor info in general can be found at the TaikaiWiki [ www.taikaiwiki.com ]

Stop on by and check it out, the more writers the better!

The Silent

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a lot of fun,anyone who enjoys roleplaying should definitely give it a shot. Next big event is happening at the end of December, I encourage everyone to at least stop by the Taikai Wiki and at least read up on it. it's something that's bunches of fun and I think most people here would really enjoy participating in it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: