Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dario's Voice

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Dario's Voice Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was playing through the ending stages of SIV today and the Dario/Nalleo scene before the Fort El-Eal battle had me puzzled. Dario's voice doesn't sound like the same voice from earlier in the game. Was this scene done later and they couldn't get a hold of the original voice? Is it the same guy and it has just been so pong since I heard Dario speak (Elenor's house) that I just forgot what he sounds like?

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't remeber the voice yet but it could be that konami didn't get a hold of the original voice actor.. when this scene is done very early or very late in the development process
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hadn't noticed myself that the voice had changed. Maybe it's possible that since he doesn't get that much spoken dialogue in the game, you didn't recognize his voice at the end scenes. But it's also possible that they couldn't get ahold of the original voice actor.

However this seems really strange since I thought that when a voice actor did the uh... voice acting, he did all of the character's lines on one session. But hey I'm probably wrong since I know very little about this process
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: