Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

World maps!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: World maps! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone have electronic pictures of the entire world maps from all of the games? I was thinking of doing a climate/terrain analysis but it would really help if I had pictures of all the world maps to compare side by side.
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikox has a massive world map of all the Suikoden world. It shows terrain fairly well. If you definitely need the exact maps, you could try some Google image searches.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: