Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Fantasy Season 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: WWE Fantasy Season 5 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, its that time again, and yup, gained another pound. Ken Kennedy rules. Anyways, I created a league for season 5 for Suikox members. I figured I should make a new thread since its a new season. Thus, info time.

League name: Suikox

Password: Sars

Join, have fun, we'll figure out prizes or whatever later.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When does it start? I'm thinking of getting back to wrestling again since things are less busy now. I just want to find out if I have enough time to get the flow and be able to make good picks. If not, I'll probably just go pick my favorite wrestlers.
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first week it starts is the week of October 10th. Its now only for the Raw and Smackdown tapings. Along with whenever PPV's are. Yup, after the switch to USA on Ooctober 3rd there will be no more Heat and Velocity on American television. Although, at least for the time being they will both be seen on WWE.com. They still need to do those tapings for the international audiences.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two weeks... I hope that's enough time for me to catch up.
StryderthePrince

Mithril Knights

37 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm looking forward to a good season and good competition
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've joined but not made a selection for the first week yet. Oh, and my team should be fairly obvious. :mrgreen:

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've joined as well. Hope to mantain my regular team basis :P

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I have now officially joined your league, the Suikox league, and it should be interesting to see how I match up with all you fellow Suikox'ers. I think I did alright for the last season, I am not sure how I will really do this time around. However I did manage to net myself 2012 points for my team last season. Not bad if I do say so myself, however I wont get ahead of myself all that much this year. I promise that really I do.

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thougth I may as well sign up, see how this thing goes. I be Team GANON. I chose not to bother choosing my team based on what I think will be happening on the next few weeks, instead I just chose my favourite guys from the WWE at the moment for the hell of it.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Filipe

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally when it comes to yours truly I just picked a team that I thought would do reasonably well. Not to mention a good deal of the competitors on my team I am fans of anyway, so there is certainly nothing wrong with the team that I chose. I mean last season, I very rarely made changes to my team because I liked the wrestlers on my team, even if it meant that my score would suffer as a result. Sure naturally I changed some of the members of my team, if they were injured or something along those lines, because I didnt want dead weight on my team. Didnt mean I didnt like them, but if they were not on my team, why should they be on my team?

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing as no-one else has posted them yet, here are the ranks for the first week:

Rank Team Score Average
1 Locked Axel 97 97.0
2 Canyoudeal? 57 57.0
3 StrydersRiders 50 50.0
4 Darkstalkers 48 48.0
5 Team GANON 34 34.0
6 Sir Spuderik Pro-Wres 25 25.0

Yes! As I expected, bottom of the league because the guys I like, WWE doesn't.

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wooo I managed to net myself second place for the first week. I just feel so special now that I am ranked second in my league, in a competition that I am not even allowed to win because im not American. Oh well, that doesnt matter does it? I wonder what would happen if someone who isnt from the United States won the competition, wouldnt they be entitled to get something for it as well? Thats just my take on it anyway, but who am I to complain about what the company does with their own projects? I am afterall just a fan, who spends some time out of his week to watch their program, what say should I have?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: