Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SARS and Suikosource

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: SARS and Suikosource Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I noticed Sars and Suikosource both seem to be inleagues with each other but why not just combine the two sense they are virtually the same? While I come to Sars on a higher bases due to always upto date info and info getting put out as soon as it is known. Suikosource gets rarely updated but just have game walkthroughs and character pics in there character faqs, everything else both sites to be equal on.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, for a start, they're both different websites. Suikosource and Sars - whilst both covering Suikoden - have vastly different approaches.

Suikosource is more fact based and covers walkthroughs, gameplay and details. Whereas Suikox is based on Assumptions and Rumors.

For a start their website forum content is vastly different.

Also, Sars Ad-Minh used to be the owner/founder of Suikosource before he left to make his a new site (this site). Sars is currently working at Suiksource again to help with the website construction, which as you can see is resulting in more frequent updates on the news page.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like that there are two good sites about suikoden. Think about it: if there are two groups of people there are better chances for them to obtain some information or find something interesting. It is good for us- users because we can know more things. Besides those two diffirent aproches to the matter are also good - we could choose which type of information we prefer. I think that those sites are complementary to each other.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: