Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Georg and Felid (official site update)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Georg and Felid (official site update) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry if it was posted before...

It seems that the characters section of the official site (http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/V/characters/index.html) was updated with info on Georg and Felid. It's probably nothing new, but could someone translate it?

By the way, is it me or do their faces look so... feminine?

Last edited by Something Edible on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Something Edible, I think that they are supposed to be feminine because they are in the queendom and the Prince looks female. I think SARS can translate or someone else maybe.

Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if only if only i had a good translation program, or knew how to speak japanesse then i would know what they are saying. but that pic of george does look pretty cool. alot better than suikoden 2's pic of him.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea i think Georg looks pretty badass int hat pictire...Felid on the other hand...isnt doing anything cool like Georg!! haha!

Last edited by josiskrazy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Something Edible, I think that they are supposed to be feminine because they are in the queendom and the Prince looks female. I think SARS can translate or someone else maybe.

Uh, does that mean that women in kingdoms should look masculine? I think it's just the artist's drawing style.

Quote:
f only if only i had a good translation program, or knew how to speak japanesse then i would know what they are saying. but that pic of george does look pretty cool. alot better than suikoden 2's pic of him.

I disagree, I think the new Georg looks goofy :(
I mean, the pic in 2 looks like someone who was a queen knight, a great general, went to grasslands and faught all kinds of beasts. An experienced fighter, if you know what I mean. The artwork from 5 makes him look so young (maybe he is...).
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The pics are amazing,the pic of georg does lot look like him it looks.....Better! They rock i cant wait for the game to come out!

Featherfall

The Third Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi, I newly joined this forum, I hope I can make myself useful by translating those two pictures :)

The Felid profile says: "Arshtart's husband and captain of the Queen's Knights. He is very popular among the people as a hero who fought on the front lines to repel an enemy invasion."

For Georg, it says: "He visited the Falena Queendom on the invitation of his old friend, the Queen's Knights Captain Felid, and became a Queen's Knight."

It's basically the same text found on the Quick Reference Guide in this forum. Hope it helps anyway!
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Featherfall, and welcome to the forum. :)
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the info. And it's nice to have someone else here who can translate. Welcome to the boards Featherfall.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as i was reading the official site after getting to know of the character update from here, i noticed that it says in an information box on the lower left that some information was published in the 9/21 V-Jump magazine. does anyone know anything about this?

also, since Felid's description says he repelled an enemy invasion, any speculation on what possible other countries will appear in Suiko V to be Falena's enemy? Would Hero V end up allying with them at some point against the Queen?
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe it will be grasslands and he can team up with Geddoe......probably not....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel that Felid might be an enemy early on, but might become an ally later, or something like that. He probably won't join the hero early on in the game, like several of the others do (like Rionne, and Georg and Syaries are assumed to as well).

If Felid does join, then he will be the first known-about father to join (I am not counting Lino, since the Hero had no idea about their relations).

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Featherfall, Oh and Something Edible, When i said that they are supposed to look female i did not mean that the females should look mascalin,its because women are respested more i mean it is a QUEENdom after all.

iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Oh and Something Edible, When i said that they are supposed to look female i did not mean that the females should look mascalin,its because women are respested more i mean it is a QUEENdom after all.

You don't get Something Edible's analogy here, runemaster. He said that if males should look more feminine in matriarchal societies (as you claimed), then females should look more masculine in patriarchal societies. Through this analogy he substantiates his doubts concerning your explanation.

Personally, I don't think that Felid or Georg look eminently feminine. We saw characters like Jowy, Snowe or Yuber after all.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YUber was not effeminate. I understand what he said and i think what he said would make sense but thats not what i meant ( thats the second time (now) you are correcting me in a sense)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: