Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Rhapsodia & V Interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not only did they say "Farina Kingdom" but they also said "George Prime." Seems like a translation screwup by gamespy in this case.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I unfortunately can't watch the trailer because of firewall restrictions, so I don't know how alot of people look younger or older or whatever. But being 12 years before Suikoden 2 wouldn't really work because he was still in the Scarlet Moon Empire around this time as one of the Great Six Imperial Generals. And anything after that wouldn't be to plausible because 4 years later Lorelai is in Scarlet Moon for the Gate Rune Wars.

I suppose it's entirely possible but with travel times for both Georg and Lorelai going from one place to another, it doesn't seem like something they would do. It would make much more sense to have it take place after Suikoden 3 or even before three but after 2.

But if it does happen like that, it might explain why Lorelai only hangs around "strong" people.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked that they might be considering making Suikoden a multi-platform series. Hell if they just bring it to x-box 360 I'd be happy. KOTOR and Suikoden all on one system. Good times :mrgreen:
Himuro

La Morte

842834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...KOTOR is on PS3 now.

And the thought of having to buy an xbox 360, a system that has no games I'm interested in atm for Suikoden makes me cringe. What would I have to buy, the 400 dollar "super uber" pack or the 300 dollar "retard" pack?
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
...KOTOR is on PS3 now.

Link please because I havent heard about this.

I just reread the interview it says they plan on making some changes to the graphics and such so that the game will work with the PSP. I was wondering if they might actually take the time out to fix the name glitch. While it isnt a big problem it would be nice to see them fix it this time around.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
Something I noticed, which kinda dissapointed me, was the translation of Falena to Farina. I don't know if it was just that site mistranslating it, or if that will be the official name.

I seriously don't think the English translation will turn into "Farina". At least I really really REALLY hope not. It just... wouldn't sound right to me, knowing it's "Falena" in my memory database.

Interesting interview. Really loved how they didn't answer the "when" question too. :roll:
shivam

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

when i asked the producers when suiko five was set, they were about to answer me, but the konami pr demon behind them quickly cut them off. Same thing happened when i asked where exactly Falena was located, or any other hardcore suikoden question (yuber and pesmerga, etc etc). It was easily the most irritating interview i've conducted. the production team was awesome, but that pr lady...man, what a nuisance!
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shivam wrote:
when i asked the producers when suiko five was set, they were about to answer me, but the konami pr demon behind them quickly cut them off. Same thing happened when i asked where exactly Falena was located, or any other hardcore suikoden question (yuber and pesmerga, etc etc). It was easily the most irritating interview i've conducted. the production team was awesome, but that pr lady...man, what a nuisance!

Wait, shivam are you saying that you gave that interview?

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
shivam

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no, i did one for 1up during TGS. it wasn't scheduled, as i was supposed to be talking about rhapsodia, but i managed to squeeze in a few questions before time ran out.

also, they're not sure about releasing 1-2 on psp in the states, but i begged them to reconsider.

and the five demo sucked. it was pretty and stuff, but we hardly got a feel for the game at all.
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's what I heard. I heard it was so fast you could hardly do anything.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shivam wrote:
no, i did one for 1up during TGS. it wasn't scheduled, as i was supposed to be talking about rhapsodia, but i managed to squeeze in a few questions before time ran out.

also, they're not sure about releasing 1-2 on psp in the states, but i begged them to reconsider.

and the five demo sucked. it was pretty and stuff, but we hardly got a feel for the game at all.

That is extremely cool then. I hope they reconsider suikoden 1-2 on the psp as you have said also. Too bad they couldn't give you something more about suikoden 5. Any one of those questions answered would have been huge.

Anyway welcome to the boards and i hope you stay around.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
shivam

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you guys seem to have figured out a whole lot more than i was able to =)

i'm gonna try to follow up with them and see if i can't get any more.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I...love you.

So they didn't answer the classic "Are Pesmerga and Yuber in this game?!" question. No surprise there.

^Actual quote!
shivam

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they smiled when i asked, but wouldnt say anything. it was almost more than this fan could take =)
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha, yea i don't know what i would have done in your situation. I would have so many questions that i probably would sit there speachless. I would probably just thank them for bringing Georg back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: