Suikoden Unique and Informational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wild ARMs 4
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Wild ARMs 4 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is coming to the US! :o I was beginning to think no one would bring them here, which being a very big WA fan was very very depressing.... wow, suiko V news and this... my poor little brain is overloaded. I'm gonna be so poor though with all the games I want/must buy.
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wild arms 4. I cannot wait for it! Arnaud~

And like all Wild Arms games before it, im sure 4th detonator will take the cake as being one of the best WA game in the series. Voice acting aside (booo) the game seems to feature alot more movements in the town and such, with a few new tweaks, and a overhaul on the battle system.

Aside from Wild Arms Alter code F (remake-ish of WA1) and WA4 and several other important games coming out, i seriously need to find a jooooob. So dont worry, im sure alot of people will be joining you in the poor department. My money is going to be eaten -alive- by them...eaaaaten i say!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm avoiding the poor department by not spending my money on games. Otherwise, I'd be out of a lot of money as I have an ever-growing list of "I want"s and now I have one more to add to that list. Darn it.

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i've tried ignoring alot of the recent RPG's that have come out (lets face it ps2 RPG's are lacking everything that made ps1 game so engrossing and fun) like shin meng---ah Digital Devil Saga or whatever they were called, i bypassed Radiata (not worth it) and other such games. Im saving up for the future games (like KH2, Xeno 3, Suiko Tactics & V)

But i can't avoid Wild Arms, or any of the mentioned games. Because the previous games have all been excellent source of endless entertainment.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I crown myself president of Po' Folk Town-Ville... now accepting members.
Zero

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the first one, but ever since Wild Arms 2 I've been a bit laid back about playing it. I didn't much care for the story and the characters seemed to have the same demeanor. I tend to move into series that mix it up a little bit here and there. Then again I'm also a needy player, my game has to have something about it that makes it worth playing before I can actually sit down and enjoy it for prolonged periods of time.

Julious Cezar
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will never....EVER call Wild arm 2 a WA game. It was inferior. i got to Jeducca at the tower. Stopped tried to pick it up. but bah, i never knew what the story was. It kinda got mixed up. Although i love WA3 it was very solid. One of my favorite plot games on the ps2 as opposed to bland titles (Radiata Stories, FFX, Unlimited Saga, ect.)

WA2 was a disgrace, even the hero put me off...i mean...ASHLEY, geez. Could picked a better name? Heh, i would replay WA2 but my disc is like...not working anymore but one of these days ill buy a new one. I highly reccomend WA3. It had everything. And 4th detonator is looking very promising~
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wild arms 2 for me was the suikoden IV of the series--the blemish on an otherwise outstanding report card. Or something like that... :?
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bbsting120
Quote:
Wild arms 2 for me was the suikoden IV of the series--the blemish on an otherwise outstanding report card.

HA ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Never have I heard a comparison so visual! WA3 is one great game! I personally can't wait for the remake of WA1, Wild Arms Alter Code:, F to finally hit stores! THAT will be a happy day for me!
Can't wait to see Jack's Fast Draw in 3D!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mista_Goodleg

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i read on ign that a XSEED is bringing ova wild arms to tha states. i read it today
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

personally can't wait for the remake of WA1, Wild Arms Alter Code:, F to finally hit stores! THAT will be a happy day for me!

Gah I know.. I have been waiting for that game for freaking forever. They need to stop delaying it and release it already! Maybe I can play it before the year is over... but not holding my breath...
Jinners

Kuzunoha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to play WA Alter code F because i heard Zed was playable, and the best thing in WA was the characters, and the demons. I will NEVER get over how Zed popped up *everywhere* but him...being playable, at some point in the game. That..that just takes it. Also, seeing all the characters, a bit more 'story' in the game, uphauling graphics, and possibly new music (im...assuming?), more playable characters....

....Release soon, im gettign excited again. I heard the date is either October or November for release. I think the 18 or something...i gotta recheck ; D

But suikoden 4---> WA2 is a great comparison. It makes alot a sense! Now i know how to respond to people if they ask if it was a good game...
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

But suikoden 4---> WA2 is a great comparison. It makes alot a sense! Now i know how to respond to people if they ask if it was a good game...

Glad I could help :mrgreen:
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I never played a WA game before, but I've been waiting for Alter Code F to come out here... should be out in a month or so. But from what I've heard, this is a great series, so the fact that WA 4 is coming out here is just more good news.

So many games coming out .... so many....

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game's out, yo. Who bought it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: