Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

teleporter....tress rune mis....tress?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: teleporter....tress rune mis....tress? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in the long video that we saw the one SARS had done. we didn't see viki and jeane. or is it just me did someone saw them?

well we have our main teleportress in the previous suikoden other than than no one. but the thing is after the celebration at toran castle she transported herself in the timeline of suikoden 2 were she wa saying that she was celebrating with the liberation army...

we have a glimpse of little viki more smarter much wiser than her counterpart. but she didn't do any teleportation other than teleporting herself in the timeline of s3.

just like the previous suikoden we have jeane and viki as constant returning characters. but up two now i was thinking that we could not see both of this beautiful characters in the upcoming game. maybe little viki could perhaps return and a family member of jeane could replace her. but we know we would rather have those two comeback. we havent have a hint why jeane is in s4 but is it stated that viki teleported herself after s3? and is it hinted in s4?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We didn't see Viki but at the begining there is a sneeze and girl asking what country she was in. It's 99% to be Viki. Plus there is a rumor that someone saw her in gameplay at the event but who knows if that is true...
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm guessing that Viki sneeze in the beginning and brought Jeane with her on accident or something like that. They will think of something to include them as stars, or i will be really disappointed.

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh yeah from the very start of the video dang how could i miss that. i hope its big vikii though.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget the fact that the Queen looks TOO similar to Jeane.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yup! but i have my reservations bout the queen and jeane but maybe your right anything could happen in the suikoden world.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think that Jeane and the queen look all that much alike, but that's just me.

Jeane didn't have that mark on her forehead, and I don't think that it would be too easy to hide that if it's controlling a true rune.

I just hope that Jeane will be in the game.

Viki seems to be confirmed to be in the game, but I have to see her first....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
I don't think that Jeane and the queen look all that much alike, but that's just me.

Jeane didn't have that mark on her forehead, and I don't think that it would be too easy to hide that if it's controlling a true rune.

Doesn't matter if she hasn't had it on her head before. We know nothing about Jeane except the people in her family look alike, as said in the Shinso's. For all we know, this could be multiple Jeane's, not just one, and the Queen is one of the many Jeane's.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or Jeane is just from the Royal Falenean Family. Highly doubtful though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how many locations we'll get to see this time, and where we'll wind up if Viki mis-teleports us.

It seems that there will be many places that we'll get to see in this game, of course, I can just imagine which of them Viki will say hello to us at...

Official Smoke Bomb User

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't it true that jeane does not have a true rune? :? It would be odd if viki wasn't in suikoden 5 viki is the only person that can make an apperance at any time so she should be in it.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane makes appearances as well, but who knows if they are all the same Jeane or not.

The only thing that we know about Jeane is that what we see might not be what we get, since she said something to Koroku about him seeing her "true side" or something like that. Oh, and most men wherever you find her at, are madly in love with her and all they do is mutter something about "Ms. Jeane" and "Where's Ms. Jeane?"

Official Smoke Bomb User

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ace was really the only one who had the guts to make a move to her. And Geddoe... well, he didn't seem to care, but most men get stunned by her..... *ahem* qualities. She HAS to be here, and we HAVE to learn at least a little bit more about her.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I kinda hope they do something with Jeane this time around. She doesn't really do a whole lot, and she's getting to be boring really.

-My DeviantArt-
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I posted this in my LJ:

Quote:
If you have the Suiko V intro/video downloaded, go to the 20 second mark. It should show an overview of a city with people walking around.

Look at the "white" character at the upper left of the screen, walking from left to right towards what appears to be a guard.

It's obviously a female. And she has white clothes, white hair, and a staff.

Remind you of a certain runemistress?

You'll have to play and rewind it to see the animation. It totally looks like Jeane!

No one believes me >_< But I swear that it is Jeane. I've spent enough time oggling over her to know!

This is like the time I claimed Roland was on the cover of Suikoden 3 and no one believed me. But then I pointed it out and laughed at everyone that didn't believe me, and they just called me an obsessed freak.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: