Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sequence of events speculation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Especially seeing as every non-event character in Suikoden III required you do to something other than simply talking to them to get them to join you hardly had a reason. I mean Belle joined you because you gave her a screw.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I mean Belle joined you because you gave her a screw.

^ that sounds incredibly funny if you're like me and have a sick mind.

As long as recruitment has more variety to it I'll be happy. I mean, it's the biggest "side quest" in the game.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Especially seeing as every non-event character in Suikoden III required you do to something other than simply talking to them to get them to join you hardly had a reason. I mean Belle joined you because you gave her a screw.

True. Doing errands for these characters are perfectly fine, but some characters make me wonder why they even bother giving up their lives to fight for a war that has nothing to do with them.

III's recruitment created a way around that though, as we know not all of them came to join the Fire Bringers, but can also due to Thomas' idea of creating a neutral trading place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: