Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MYSTERY SOLVED: Why is Lepant so Orange?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: MYSTERY SOLVED: Why is Lepant so Orange? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MYSTERY SOLVED!
By The Icebergin

Yes, that's right, I've followed all the leads, turned every page. And I've come to the conclusion of one of Suikoden's greatest mysteries.

WHY IS LEPANT SO ORANGE!?

Let's see the facts:

1)Lepant is married: Being married to a woman as beautiful as Eileen, Lepant was most definitely concerned about how he appeared. He has a beautiful fair skinned wife, so of course he sought to change his appearance in order to capture her heart. Thus, his orange-like skin tone is not natural, but a form of cosmetic surgery in the Suikoden world.

2)Sheena is fair skinned: If you know anything about genetics, Sheena got his looks from his mom, who is also fair skinned and attractive. Lepant, on the other hand, is macho and buff, dark-skinned and all-around manly. Sheena, his son apparently has Lepant's teenage personality, with his mother's looks. Thus, we may infer that Sheena's vanity in himself is the same that Lepant would have had at a younger age.

3)Lepant likes warm colors. Yeah, have you ever seen this guy? His clothes are an orange-yellow, his hair is orange and his skin is hued to match! Although he was nice enough to wear a green cloak so that while in battle, we weren't subject to being blinded by his orangeness. So, we can say that the Red, Orange, Yellow parts of the spectrum are Lepant's favorite colors. Even his sword "Kirinji" is named after the Sindaar word for "Orange". (You heard it here first!)

4)Lepant was a successful merchant. Yes, living in Kouan, Lepant made his millions of potch as a merchant. But one would wonder where all this comes from? What exactly is he selling? Well, my sources tell me it was Kanakan wine, Zexen horses, and Karayan whores! Now, the horses are understandable, as is the wine. But the whores? Sources say that outcasted Karayan women (and) men were sold to Lepant and in turn sold into Toran for quite some time. Of course, when he met Eileen, he stopped what he was doing in order to impress her and get her to fall in love with him.

MYSTERY SOLUTION:
Lepant, the vain man he was got all his muscle mass from working out so he could constantly gaze at himself in the mirror surrounded by exotic Karayan whores. Until, Eileen captured his heart. But, in his vanity he realized he would have to really stand out from the crowd to capture her heart. He heard that she like dark-skinned men, so he started tanning, day in and day out. However, Toran doesn't have an import for tanning lotion, so he used the Kanakan wine as a tanning oil! The wine's color seeped into Lepant's skin and stained it a deep orange-hue! Lepant was astonished at how golden orange he was! He found himself to be beautiful in his favorite color... thus, he went on to meet Eileen. And she taught him love of another and not of one's self and a lot of other crap. Now, he's a pansy President of Toran. (How can you be president if no one votes for you... KING LEPANT!?)

Another mystery solved!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Just ... wow. Your insight into the Suikoden world of fake-tanning is beyond compare.

And that's not even total sarcasm. I believe it!
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: MYSTERY SOLVED: Why is Lepant so Orange? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Icebergin wrote:
1)Lepant is married:Thus, his orange-like skin tone is not natural, but a form of cosmetic surgery in the Suikoden world.

Not to mention the fact that Lepant`s house is full of weird technology already, such as combat robots and that spinning wheel(see Blue Moon`s editorial on this as well). Having access to all that high-tech stuff, it should be easy for him to find a surgeon as well.

Icebergin wrote:
Lepant was a successful merchant. Yes, living in Kouan, Lepant made his millions of potch as a merchant. But one would wonder where all this comes from?

I`d disagree with your theory and say it comes from gambling...Since Gaspar, as you all know, can provide millions upon millions of potch in a few minute`s time. And Gaspar`s hometown is just a little ways north of Lepant`s. The merchant thing was probably just a cover...

Anyway...another "XD"-worthy thread. But at least you get soldiers to use on our behalf against the Scarlet Moon Empire...:P

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a great theory and may even be right. I applaud you on the time your taking to track all this info down, keeo up the great work.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting theory. It sounds realistic, too. I would have never thought of rubbing wine into the skin.

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the idea of tanning-aid wine. It's deffinately an origional thought. Not sure if I believe it all, but it makes a nice case. You are insightful in a most unique way, even if it also sounds a bit crazy. ...a lot crazy.

Fun deductive reasoning 'solves' another unsolvable mystery!
You planning a whole series of 'Mysteries solved?' If so, I look forward to reading your next.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, and I encourage you PMing me your mysteries you want to see solved.

And for those of you that have, fear not... your mysteries are coming soon!

Orange cavalry

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey! orange is cool.that is why my nick name is Lepant.and anyway what dos it matter to you than Lepant is so orange.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool... really cool... Entertaining and interesting...
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You should be SARSadmin's right hand man, dude. Marvelous and excellent way of solving mysteries. Thumbs up for you.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems like a lot of work to track all this stuff down but great job on all the work.
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I real question is, why is Hulk Hogan so orange? :P
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Malc wrote:
I real question is, why is Hulk Hogan so orange? :P

eto...he idolizes and wants to be Lepant?
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hes actually orange cuz hes a fan of Carrot juice and vodka. he spent too much time before the war with some whores drinking and eating steroid enhanced cheetos. :mrgreen:
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope you're speaking of Hulk Hogan...

and if you are

8 Simple Rules for Dating Hulk Hogan's Daughter
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: