Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

books the made you read

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: books the made you read Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

before my memory disipates, I decided to make the "things i read i school because I had no choice really" and "i had to read so..."

anway I had to read things like Aliais Grace and Nervous Conditions in college. I can't recall the autors name's right now, and N.C's is Afican, so its not like "Lillian Smith" wrote it. It was non-ficion but I had to read Jessie Daniels's "White Lies" (easier name...the first in my list was read when i first got there) I was "assigned" "Great Expectations" for one class.

anway, In Highschool I read things like "the Education of Little Tree", an "a simple plan", both, are movies now, as well as Lord of the Flies and a play version of "One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest". Cold Sassy Tree can be added to the list.

I don't feel like reviewing them really, some things weren't happy back then, and my head hurts and I feel quite depressed. But that won't stop you from having fun!

prehaps I'll recall more

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am currently reading Sherlock Holmes and a few short storys from some british author.

P.S should this not be in the educational forum?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: