Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Info Reported from TGS media day *spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She may be evil but thats the runes fault right, i dont beleive she would be the final boss but it could be her, sun rune incarnation or in a very stupid guess you SISTER! She might take the throne and become evil but who really knows right now.

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's very tricky saying that the Queen is evil because of the rune. She could be using it for her own gain as much as the rune is using her. We don't really know enough about the personality of the Queen and rarely does Konami ever have a character like this who is all good, but is just being corrupted by something.

Also, I don't think it's a stupid suggestion to say it could be the sister. If they kill the Queen and the rune follows a path of lineage, then the sister could well take up the throne with good intentions but be turned into a nasty piece of work.

Hrestelan wrote:
It is Georg Prime alright, no need to be cautious... How many Georg Prime do you think served in Falena?

I know, I just didn't want it to be the Georg we know was named after the "famous" Georg Prime in Suikoden V - highly doubtful, but Sod's Law does tend to strike me down once in a while.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

It's very tricky saying that the Queen is evil because of the rune. She could be using it for her own gain as much as the rune is using her. We don't really know enough about the personality of the Queen and rarely does Konami ever have a character like this who is all good, but is just being corrupted by something.

Also, I don't think it's a stupid suggestion to say it could be the sister. If they kill the Queen and the rune follows a path of lineage, then the sister could well take up the throne with good intentions but be turned into a nasty piece of work.

Ah so it is not a stupid suggestion well we have to wait and see what more info will surface.

Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is looking really awesome now. Really looking forward to this game.

The news that they would take back the 6 man party system was more than I could ever have hoped for.
Now just hope the game is longer and have better story than GS4, I loved it, but I could have loved it more.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it would be cool if: They kill evil queen and rune goes to hero's sister who , because of the rune, becomes evil. Than we have full scale civil war between hero's sister and his aunt.So in this situation aunt haven't got any rights to the throne but is good person, and hero's sister is rightfull new queen but is twisted evil becuse of the rune. So we have here two points of view-so is hero going to help his aunt or sister :D
Of course those were only my speculations.

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But no one has said anything about the heros aunt bieng in the game.

Camillus

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
Okay, Syaries is the hero's aunt, and is the sister of the queen but she doesn't look much like her.

The playable demo at TGS basically plays a portion where the party consists of the Hero, Rionne, Syaries, and Georg. They are on a mission to investigate "Lordlake."

Sars Ad-Minh said that.

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sayariz is the Queen's sister, making her the hero's aunt.

I'm rather surprised that the entire royal family is appearing in the game, to be honest. I'll definitely look forward to the eventual Tengou. S/he better be a good one.

Return of the six-member party AND the skills: looks like they listened to the fans once more, but made better decisions this time.

Now, all I need is seeing that demo in motion.
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3143396

New screenshots?
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh sorry KKG i did not look well at that sorry.

Camillus

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Something Edible wrote:
http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3143396

New screenshots?

Cool!!! but don't you think they are little blurred? Or maybe there is such effect in the game? Anyway thanks Something Edible. Oh and for me Hero looks weird on this screen. :?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Something Edible - it would certainly appear that way.

It looks like the Hero and whatshername are sparring infront of the Queen and company. Actually Hero isn't sparring with her as in the picture of hero, she's standing in the background.

There's the Queen looking damn fine and two creatures looking over a large portion of land. I hope we get to visit the snowy mountains *prays*

[Axiose] [Fliktor]

Last edited by Axiose on Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy crap today has been a day come true. For many US suikoden fans, and with this info that is great!

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow this is great so for the guys who said that they would rather have the time frame after 3.... sorry! harharharhar! so it's pretty obvious what time frame it will be many of us here where right in speculating that hopefully goerge returns... obviusly we don't have any clue of him the only thing we know is that in falena he became a queen's knight and killed the queen. maybe konami wants to fill the loopholes.. there is a high chance of killey and lorelei to come back.. maybe when george killed the queen the sun rune transfered to our young hero. skill system wow! 6 man party and no buddy system. konami is well doing alright i guess.. yapoo!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow nice shots thanks Something edible!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24

Jump to: