Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recruiting lady in Illuya?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question, how on earth do you get that girl in illuya to join you.I said both answers and she just says i am not one of her and she tells me to get lost.

Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question, how on earth do you get that girl in illuya to join you.I said both answers and she just says i am not one of her and she tells me to get lost.

Just take a look at her, doesn't she look like a ninja?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're talking about Kate - you need to bring Mizuki along with you.

This is the wrong thread to be asking questions like this. The thread is for more general thoughts that arise when playing Suikoden - not gameplay questions.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh sorry is it okay if one one of the admins or someone moves it oh and thanks to the both of you for telling me how.

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I already did it.

If you're not sure, as a rule of thumb, if you have a quesiton about a certain aspect of a Suikoden game; such as how to recruit someone, or how do I find an item, or beat a certain boss - have a look in this forum (Gameplay Questions & Discussion) and if it's not here, feel free to ask away. If you're still not sure you can always say at the start of your post that you've already looked and couldn't find the thread, or you can always just ask your nation leader or another mod/admin.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh ok i will do that next time i have a question thanks Axiose,.

sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

however, don't just check the first page, then claim, 'i couldn't find it,' when it end up being on another page-it doesn't matter how many pages there are, still check them first.

if i find the same subject on a later page, your *or anyone else's* will be closed and you will be told to keep looking for said subject.

checking the first page isn't really checking; just means you're too lazy to look fully and 'i don't have time' doesn't fly, either-if you don't have time to check, then the answer can't be THAT important.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

however, don't just check the first page, then claim, 'i couldn't find it,' when it end up being on another page-it doesn't matter how many pages there are, still check them first.

if i find the same subject on a later page, your *or anyone else's* will be closed and you will be told to keep looking for said subject.

checking the first page isn't really checking; just means you're too lazy to look fully and 'i don't have time' doesn't fly, either-if you don't have time to check, then the answer can't be THAT important.

Gotcha! Thanks Sybillous.

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just me...or is Kate's name a bit off? All three ninja characters look Asian and have Asian clothing. They're frickin' ninjas. One is named Akaghi. One is named Mizuki. And one is named...Kate.

My local friends even made fun of this when they saw it.

^Actual quote!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats true Blue Thunder, I wonder why that is?

P.S does anyone know why they named here kate?

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's odd indeed but I have no clue why they named her thusly. Perhaps it's just a codename or an alias and her real name is long since hidden and she's just known simply as...Kate.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That could be true since she's a ninja and ninja are not supposed to ever use thier real name.( that what the real ninjas did anyway)

Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most fun thing is that Kate have most asian look from those three ninjas and still she is ...Kate. Pretty weird isn't it? I think that maybe they(Konami) couldn't think better name :wink:

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Most fun thing is that Kate have most asian look from those three ninjas and still she is ...Kate. Pretty weird isn't it? I think that maybe they(Konami) couldn't think better name

It possible that they could not think of anything better but (for a ninja) kate would not be a bad alias.

Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it is possible that instead of being pronounced as "Kate" (like Kate Winslet ... *shudder*), that her name is pronounced as Ka (as in "Ca-r") + te (as in "s-Te-m") instead, though I really doubt it. LoL. Who knows if Ka-te is a shorter version of her real Japanese-ish name (Katenori or whatever). Apologies to the people who are more familiar with Japanese names. I'm just guessing out of nowhere.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: