Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

last post december of 69

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: last post december of 69 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Eaoraptor/sarswhy.jpg

I log in and see the forum, under Budehuc Castle, it shows no name for last post, and OH, that the last one was made at that date.

all the topics are there, but what in the name of all that is pixalated is with that date? december 31 1969? there is that date everywhere, the join date for deleted members and others.

I though at first that the topics were gone, but no.

what does it mean?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just a jump to the left.

And then a step to the right.

With your hands on your hips.

You bring your knees in tight.

But it's the pelvic thrust

That really drives you insane.

Let's do the time-warp again.

Let's do the time-warp again.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks for that song and dance number there ok?

in all seriousness, what has made that happen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wacky... I ain't ever seen anything like that.

Kuu, I'm sure it's just a small error in the BB Code, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it's serious, Sars will fix it soon, like he always does. But, chances are that it's minor, so it's most likely a cause for concern.

Nice... Poetry, Lucent...? *confoozled...*

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sai Fujiwara wrote:

Nice... Poetry, Lucent...? *confoozled...*

its the time warp song, its from *strains* some show, rocky horro picture show? if not its just the time warp song and dance.

Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rocky Horror, yep. It's the whole fall weather thing I got going on here where I'm living that made it come to mind.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That happens when there was a 500 internal server error in that particular forum the last time a post went through without updating the time stamp.

In that case, the timne stamp for nowest_post becomes 0000000000, which translates to March 31st, 1969, at 8:00pm EST. It's a server-side fault. Yahoo's been a dick about it, but they usually do their job if I hound them enough.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

then get them to, you know, they are being stinkypantspoopoo heads, anway i think it looks weird.
can Yahoo do anything about their own 500 errors? is yahoo the best?

a bit off topic but that guy who hacks forums once had the dream of having his own server, so he could do what ever he wanted without needing to fear being taken down because of the server TOS. its very expesive though, having a private server.

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Timewarp! What a great song! Rocky Horror Picture Show was one of the greatest "shows" ever, though you must see it when they have the midnight showings at the small theatres (the ones that play the independent films).

Anyways, I saw that too and I'm trying to salvage this post so I could give a shout out to some Rocky. But yeah, it wasn't just you, I saw it and was slightly confused. Thought maybe someones name was just spaces, though when I investigated who had the most recent post it was runemaster? Maybe? My memory fails me on to it's accuracy, though I believe that's right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: