Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sun Rune: its look and powers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Sun Rune: its look and powers Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry if this topic has already been posted. I'm just looking at the sun rune when somthing struck me. in the middle you will see that it looks like the blue moon rune except that its bright white and a little yellow-ish and surrounded by flame. on the outside is another crescent that is a flame. and when is zoom out of it, it somehow looks like the rune of beginning. could it be that it also has healing and destroying powers. and like the blue moon rune it has been known that when sierra became the mistress coven and establish the blue moon village. she puts the blue moon rune on top of a tower so that vampires would not die and go mad. how about for 1 minute lets think that the sun rune is also attached at the tower of falena. that's why it's shining day even night. like nurturing everyone with its warmth like the sun. and if it's used would it have more destructive power like the true fire rune. what do you think guys?

sorry again if this already has been posted.

it's nearly 11am still no sleep... well after being awake all night. on the phone till 7am i did this... i don't know what came into my mind... need to sleep... hope u guys like it. i know the rune of beginning is odd... im just thinkin bout its similarities when i flip and inverted the pic... oh and its super impose on pic by pic so you could see what i mean... and tnx suikox for the pix... gud nyt... i mean gud morn'... zzzzzZZZzzzzz....

Last edited by rane on Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quite funny. I noticed that just before I read you're topic. Its more possible that it's a conwincedence*, but who knows.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god. This game's story is sounding so awesome as of now thanks to speculation and what we already know about Felena. Can't wait for TGS!
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And how about the possibility of the Sunbeam rune coming from the Sun Rune? If this is true it could give us some clues as to the powers of the Sun Rune. This said, I believe the Sun Rune will have at least some curative powers.

Am I the only one who thinks this makes complete sense?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

prehaps its also a generator!?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read your idea kuwaizair, and it got my imagination rolling. Maybe the reason why Falena is such a powerful country is because the Sun Rune gives it an unlimited amount of energy. With an endless supply of energy, they could be really powerful, even a match for Harmonia if that's possible. So in that way the Sun Rune could act as kind of a generator for Falena.

There's so many possibilities for what this Rune could do that we'll only know for sure if Konami releases more information or when the game comes out.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question for anyone that has played the Japanese version of Suikoden 2 (like SARSadmin): Was Sierra's rune called the Moon Rune in Suikoden 2? I read once that it was "Moon Rune" in the Japanese Suikoden 2 but was called "Blue Moon Rune" in the American version.

That does indeed look like the (Blue) Moon Rune in the Sun Rune there.

Hopefully we'll see either Sierra or Neclord in this game, if they decide to include the (Blue) Moon Rune and depending on what time period it is in. The re-return of Neclord...bwahaha!

^Actual quote!
SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Sorry if this topic has already been posted. I'm just looking at the sun rune when somthing struck me. in the middle you will see that it looks like the blue moon rune except that its bright white and a little yellow-ish and surrounded by flame. on the outside is another crescent that is a flame. and when is zoom out of it, it somehow looks like the rune of beginning. could it be that it also has healing and destroying powers. and like the blue moon rune it has been known that when sierra became the mistress coven and establish the blue moon village. she puts the blue moon rune on top of a tower so that vampires would not die and go mad. how about for 1 minute lets think that the sun rune is also attached at the tower of falena. that's why it's shining day even night. like nurturing everyone with its warmth like the sun. and if it's used would it have more destructive power like the true fire rune. what do you think guys sorry again if this already has been posted.

Wow, your speculation is really good. I just can't wait to grab a copy of Suikoden 5.

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, the potential for this game just keeps rising! Hopefully they won't completely screw it all up like they did in IV.

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just noticed the part that looks like the blue moon. That's a nice eye you got there. I thought people might be wrong in assuming that Sierra will probably be in the game because of the blue moon but now...I don't know.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I just noticed the part that looks like the blue moon. That's a nice eye you got there.

tnx. we all got nice eyes just needs to be used :D
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To me, it just looks like a sun during a total eclipse.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks like it may be what makes the fallenian palace shine all day and night as for its powers i would say that it can heal allies and burn enemies.

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Sun rune looks pretty powerful but when you sort of think about it, it sounds like a sort of healing rune. Does anyone else think that?
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it will most likely have both healing and attack powers. Hopefully the lvl 4 spell will be an attack, but I would also guess that some of the attack spells would be more effective versus the undead. If this really is the opposite of the blue moon rune.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: