Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sun Rune: its look and powers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing is down the drain runemaster. Hero could still possibly recieve the Sun Rune (I don't think he will) and the palace shinning can still be a result of the Sun Rune even if it's on the Queen. We simply don't know enough of anything to say any certainties at the moment.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes sorry for the ill chosen words Axiose, my bad.

rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoiler

SARS said that there are other true runes anyone expecting rune of the night?
coz other rune as SARS said is the "Rune of Dawn"

credit goes to SARS

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, one fan who went to TGS said that there was some info stating there are three true runes that are considered treasures in Falena. One is the Sun Rune, the other is the Rune of Dawn, and the other one has been missing for a long time.
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun Rune, Blue Moon Rune

Dawn Rune, Night Rune.

Interesting paralells there. I wonder if the Dawn Rune turns into a weapon?

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucent, if the other True Rune turns out to be The Rune of Ages and not my True Rune of Projection - I'm going to kill you :p

Yeah, I'm really glad that we'll see more than one new True Rune in Suikoden V. True Rune of Dawn, well how much can you imply to that. Dawn of a new age...(whether good or bad)

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm curious to see which army in the battle the other runes (excluding the Sun Rune) will be on. Or maybe they just do cameos.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well one looks to be the one that Hero V will inherit - the other I'm thinking will make some sort of appearance as it's the long lost rune. That kind of thing always resurface when you least expect them to.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dawn rune? This is all getting a bit strange now.

EDIT: fixed strange typo

Last edited by runemaster on Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm beginning to think that the Night Rune will make it's appearance in its true form. Sierra said it had possessed another form in the past and with this new revelation that there is in fact a Rune of Dawn, then I'd think there will be a Rune of Dusk. The sun rises at dawn and sets at dusk. Interesting indeed. The Night takes over as the Sun does sleep. In between the periods of the Sun rising and sleeping dawn and dusk look over the world.

This is quite intriguing. Sun-->Dawn-->"Dusk" (unconfirmed)-->Night-->Moon. This has my creative juices flowing. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can the queen controll it, even if not attached? I guess those in power, on the throne can controll it (plus wear the crown), the crown looks like some kind of sun, some rulesrs were connected to the sun and sun what not.

but having to many similuar runes seems silly to me. but a dawn rune could be, as mentioend "rebirth of somthing new".

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems that she can control it fairly well. Remember that Barbarossa did not have the Sovereign Rune attached to him and still could utilize its powers. So, I think it is safe to say that she can use the Sun Rune at will.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we saw in the trailer that a lake has been destroyed is it the power of the sun rune? if it is.. its unlike what some of us expected.. i was thinking about flames but then because of that beam i rememberd the rune of punishment and the canon that destroyed iluya (wait am i right?) so we really have a true powerful rune and a crazy maniac weilding its powers. im still looking for connection on its healing capabilities.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think the symbol on the queens forehead is the sun rune and the dawn rune probably the one thats on the main site

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that picture on the main site(and also official part of the logo of SV) consist of combined 3 runes: rune which belongs to hero in the middle(Rune of Dawn?), sun rune or whatever it is called but this one which belongs to the queen( we can see it on her forehead) with it's rays spreading out of the middle and third-this one used by this black hooded woman which isn't really a cross(well not exactly) but there are additionals lines going out from the arms of the cross-this rune make this curved border around whole image. I don't know if I am right about it but it looks so to me.
Edit: I added something I forgot to write at first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: