Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Training Battle]Highland vs Scarlet Moon Empire [Concluded]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: [Training Battle] Highland vs. the Scarlet Moon Empire Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Synchysi wrote:
]King Fliktor orders Gwendal to lead her 2190 infantry soldiers into battle.

HEY! I`m male! :P

Anyway, I`m very pleased with our victory, of course. We shall triumph in the end!

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pfft. In your dreams...

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: [Training Battle] Highland vs. the Scarlet Moon Empire Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3rd Turn

Round 1
Rheo, the new Empress of the Scarlet Moon Empire, leads her own infantry unit numbering 4716 soldiers into battle against the Highland army. King Fliktor commands Icebergin to lead his 2046 cavalry soldiers against the Scarlet Moon Empire. Icebergin's cavalry overwhelm the infantry from the Scarlet Moon Empire and defeat 2046 soldiers while taking no losses.

Round 2
In an attempt to even up the score, Empress Rheo command's Assistant to Milich's 10199 cavarly soldiers into battle. At the same time, Passius leads his 328 infantrymen into battle under orders from King Fliktor. The cavarly easily annihilate the infantry from Highland without a single casualty.

Round 3
After careful planning for this winner-take-all match, King Fliktor orders Falcon Critical to lead his 2284 archers into battle against the Scarlet Moon Empire. Meanwhile, after conferring with her strategy counselors, Empress Rheo commands Keriaku to lead his 1936 magicians to finish this war. The archers from Highland are able to stay out of the range of Keriaku's magic unit and annihilate the Scarlet Moon Empire's unit without casualty.

Results
Scarlet Moon Empire 1
Highland 2

Thus, Highland wins this turn.

Winning two out of three turns, Highland is victorious in this training battle.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: